Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Personality Types

Type A people are extremely competitive, highly committed to work, impatient, time-conscious, controlling, concerned about their status, ambitious, business-like, aggressive, and highly motivated. They are often high-achieving workaholics who multi-task, drive themselves with deadlines, and are unhappy about delays. Because of these characteristics, Type A individuals are often described as "stress junkies."

Type B individuals, in contrast, are described as patient, relaxed, and easy-going, generally lacking an overriding sense of urgency.

Question:

What do you consider yourself a Type A or Type B person? Give comprehensive example from your life to support your chosen personality type? (Max. words limit 200)

Views: 68

Replies to This Discussion

I put myself in personality A type category as I use my energy resources fully. I manage my time properly with the given task and fulfill them timely. I am highly committed to my work, ambitious, aggressive and highly motivated. I can handle multi task withen short and deadline time period is given; can manage work in stress environment. I can’t be relaxed in presence of some pending work

As within study I am also doing work on a responsible position in UNDP. With challenging task competitive environment I show impatient and time conscious behavior. I energetically handle my job, study and domestic activities
To achieve my targets I work fastly and most of the time takes decision on the spot. I don’t feel happy to do work with a lazy team and coworker. Many times I work under pressure as whenever I get any urgent assignment to complete in short time, in that situation I don’t bother about rest even hunger and give first priority to my work

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

Karina Lopez left a comment for Umm-e-Aimen
1 hour ago
Karina Lopez left a comment for Huma noor
1 hour ago
Karina Lopez left a comment for Sparking TwinKle
1 hour ago
Karina Lopez left a comment for Ruqia
1 hour ago
Karina Lopez left a comment for Suha Khan