Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Current Final Term Papers Spring 2012 Date: 16-July-2012 to 27-July-2012
Current Final Term Papers Spring 2012 Papers, July 2012, Solved Final Term Papers, Solved Papers, Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs

Views: 586

Replies to This Discussion

Please Share your Current Papers Questions/Pattern here to help each other.

Current Final Term papers of this subject will be shared here During Exam.

Q57. Challenges faced by knowledge workers

Q63. Firewall are softwares that are used to secure the systems. Firewall can provide protection against

Q61. Human Capital Resource. it is the sum of all resources which are contributed by the individuals to the organisation. In earlier times physical aspects of human resource were considered important but now intellect & social skills are valued more. Knowledge Capital resource: It is a concept that

Q62 Answer

. I would suggest development of an enterprise knowledge portal where all necessary information will be available. It will have functionalities  as mentioned below:

1.       Gathering: this function will gather all accounting standards in the system repository

2.       Categorize: It will then categorize different accounting functions under various heads for easy access

3.       Distribution. Required information will be distributed in electronic form

4.       Collaboration : This system will help various departments and individuals to access each other.

5.       Search Engine: It will provide facility to search the database for any particular accounting procedure or audit case.

shahzad mahmood gud work .keep it up & keep sharing 

Please share your paper,atlteast what subjective questions were given? Thank you

MGMT623-17 july 2012 --> 08:00 am

1- Characteristics of open communication --- 5 marks

2- steps before meeting 
3- Characteristics of good leader? 5 Marks
4- Leader Traits That Influence the Leadership Process
5-Difference between Mechanistic Organic model
6-Being a manager which internal forces you will face

one was forgotten :(

Thank you Arshia, something more if you remember? do you have past papers of MGMT623? If you have kindly send me at didarkrm@yahoo.com I have paper tomorrow.

Kindly share past papers pleas

Khurram Saeed

My Todays paer of mgmt 625

Date 17 jully 2012

Total questions was 64

4 questions of 3 marks and 4 of 5marks.

Mcqs were 56 and mostly from past papers

Q) List down traits of ethics? 3 marks

Differentiate safety and social need? 3 marks

Define conflict in human relation view? 3 marks

Being a manager how to create ethical organizational culture 5 marks

Beieng manger how you develop reward system? 5 marks

Being manger you have to take a decision in a situation which approach will you adopt while decision making? 5 marks

What is equity theory, write five possible behavior of employees in case of inequity? 5 marks

Pray for me friends.

Best of Luck

Read more: MGMT 623 final term paper 17 jully 2012 - Virtual University of Pak... http://vustudents.ning.com/group/mgmt623leadershipteammanagementmgm...

1. differentiate between legitimate political behavior and illegitimate political behavior 5   :(

2. Characteristics of high performance teams 5

3. Characteristics of informationl roles of managers 3

3. One's company;s structural change process?? 5 :(

4. Rodeblocks of decision making?3

5. Business level stratgey? 3

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group