plz discuss some idea
Tariq bahi gave some idea
lagta ha koi nahi ha thori si be help karnae ko
shaukat sahib where r u give some idea plz
i think reward system what u think?
koi nahi janta idea lagta ha
koi to theak idea dae plzzz only 3 hour left
Steps to Prevent corruption practices in Public offices
1. Give better salary in govt jobs: Many employees in government positions receive low salary like clerks, office staff etc. Hence they expect to make money by bribery. For they try to delay the work for so long that the client is fed up and opts for bribery for progress in the work.
2. Increase the number of workers: In many offices of the government sector, the work load has gone up drastically but the recruitment of vacancies has declined This gives an option for delaying the work by officials and expect monetary or other benefits for faster completion.
Ways to make money online
3. Law to dismiss from service if found to be involved in corruption. This seems a better option. For instance if you see cases where anti-corruption bureau rides an officers home and finds disproportionate assets, the officer is suspended from employment and taken for judicial trials. But after couple of years you will find them in employment at same or even better positions. So this creates no fear among the officials against corruption.
4. Keep transactions online and provide bill for every purchase: Many of them do not pay taxes and escape This involves corruption. Making payments online through bank accounts and provision of bills for every transaction involving money.
5. Camera in most govt offices: In every ATM there are camera to keep a watch on the public taking their money. Then why not government offices have cameras to have a watch on the employ performance. Even there are many employ’s who openly take bribe in presence of common men. This public bribery is due to confidence that public wants their work more than the amount they are paying to them as bribes.
Make money from home
Working at home
6. Speed up the work process in govt institutes: Most corporate offices are in full fledged running by 8- 9 am but the government offices start by 10 to 11 am and wind up by 3.30 to 4 pm with a lunch break of 1& half hour in between. This indicates how much of commitment lies in the work and how fast the work goes on. If there are mistakes in the work or delay in the work, civilians have to run behind those workers to rectify or complete the work. This makes the chances of corruption more or else work is not done or problem rectified.
7. Make Media responsible and fix laws to be so: There are many major scams and corruption events involving media. Though the media is well aware of the corruption happening they stay silent due to their support for some political parties or else their owners get some monetary benefits from the rulers. Even there are many reporters who though come across some scam or corruption, they stay silent without revealing it for press for having received monetary benefits to do so. If media personnel are found to be guilty for not having exposed the scam or corruption intentionally, they have to be prosecuted and their licence be withdrawn.
8. Verify the selection procedures: Many people compete for government jobs and in the process there are corruption happening in the selection of candidates for the posts. So let the selection criteria and procedure used be transparent and any misconduct from this should be punishable.
9. Keep inflation low: This is another factor for keeping corruption high and also persistent. Due to rise in prices, any amount of income seems to be insufficient.
10. Speed up the judgment and increase the courts: Many cases of corruption take years to be given verdict. This delay in cases creates lack of fear for being corrupt and also huge time span for court trials gives sufficient time to make alterations in the witness.
some points are right, but not all, as our Government not inb possition to adopts all such things, in Assignment scenario there is comparison b/w govt. and private sector org. in private sector we can see low corruption due to strict accountability but in other side they provide lots of facilities to there employees, like group insurance, medical, residence, transportation, child education and so many more things, if Govt. sector just copy the private sector or copy to their outstanding departments, like defence forces, atomic Energy these departments having neglect able corruption as they provide outstanding facilities to their employees.
dear fellows these are just my observations it may wrong or right,
thanks asif bahi u done great job