We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
ASSIGNMENT NO. 01
CHANGE MANAGEMENT (MGMT625)
Due Date: January 25, 2018 Marks: 10
TOPIC: Implementation of Change Management
OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
The prime objective of this activity is to understand the importance of implementation of change
After attempting this activity students will be able to;
1. Comprehend how organizations implement change management plans.
2. Comprehend how organizations fail or succeed to achieve change management plans.
It has been learned from previous research that most of the organizations spend their energies
and resources on strategy making, change planning or policies rather than strategy or change
implementation. Resultantly, the organizations fail to achieve an effective change or they deviate
from their core change plans. There are few key factors which play important role in an effective
implementation of the change plans if organizations manage them properly. Otherwise, if not
managed properly, the same factors play role in the failure of organizational change.
Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) was one of the best Airlines in the 1970s and 1980s and
profit-making public sector organization. For people, flying with PIA was a symbol of pride and
prestige. Currently, PIA deficit has reached in billions of rupees and people do not consider a
good option to travel on this airline. The Government of Pakistan did best efforts to implement
structural, top/senior management changes and deregulation policies in PIA to bring its prestige
back but failed to achieve.
1. Which factors contributed towards failure of an effective implementation of the change
plan in PIA?
2. Discuss how the factors responsible for failure of change can play the role in success and
revival of PIA?
24 hours extra/ grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome
uploading difficulties. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and
above mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: DEADLINE:
• Make sure to upload the solution file before the due date on VULMS.
• Any submission made via email after the due date will not be accepted.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” or “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word format.
• You may also compose your assignment in Open Office format.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• Use APA style for referencing and citation. For guidance search “APA reference
style” in Google and read various websites containing information for
better understanding or visit
RULES FOR MARKING
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0), if:
• It is submitted after the due date.
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt.
• It is in any format other than MS-Word or Open Office; e.g. Excel,
PowerPoint, PDF etc.
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
share idea plz
I am still working on it, in the mean time read lesson 28, 29 and google PIA strategic analysis.
sir did you work on mgmt 625?
SIR I NEED ASSIGNMENT NO 1 MGMT 625
PLS UPLOAD A SIMPLE OF IT I CAN SEE ANY ATTACHMENT HERE
Please provide me solution of this assignment
ANy help please.......
still working and collect some data