Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Leadership and Change

Change is the only constant in this world. Every single soul struggles to cope with this change as long as he/she is breathing. The inbuilt leader of every person awakes when he/she finds his skills of leading better than others at a particular situation. We can draw meaning that almost every person, in his/her life, experiences to lead in some situation.

In my opinion, every leader is an author who writes his story by taking decisions, observing the results and changing the situations.  Let’s wakeup our inside leader and write our own story to assess how good we can be in certain situations.  This activity will be helpful for you to understand the change requirements and your leadership skills to cope with change in a certain situation. 

Activity:

1. Define you as a person in just one sentence i.e. stability oriented,        change oriented.

2.  In one sentence show your view about external changes. Are they      changing rapidly or stable?

3. Discuss on the basis of your above stance that how you will                 manage the change process, as a leader of a team, where the need     and expectation of every individual in team is different. 

Views: 437

Replies to This Discussion

Friends, it seems that we do not want do this GDB. Come on and participaaaaaaaaaaaat.

pls koi to help kro 

Hmmmmmmmmm

No.01 : Yes, i am change oriented.

No.02: External changes are not at a rapid rate.

No.03 : Just write a few sentences about , how will you manage the change process.

1. You have to explain yourself in one sentence that what type of person you are about the acceptance of a change.

2. There is no doubt that external factors like IT, customers' preferences, governmental policies etc are changing at a very rapid pace.

3. How to manage the change? This portion requires a thorough study and understanding of the subjects like Leadership, and change management. Few hints to elaborate according to your personality and perception.

a. Leadership style to be adopted in change management.

b. Steps to be followed in ensuring success in all the phases of change.

c. Behaviour to be adopted during change.

d. Strategy to be adopted for successful change.

Best of luck.

Thank you for sharing your point of view. It will definitely help the students including me.

Sir g, yeh 10 marks ke GDB hai, to i think 3rd part of the assignment should not exceed about 100-150 words.

Knowledge management walee 30 marks ke hai, us mai ziada explaination ke zarurat hai.

Yeh GDB bhi 30 marks ki hey. Number of words does not matter. The only thing which matters is the logical development of your point of view, please. 

Impressed

Much appreciated.

Comment for Fighting Falcon Shakeel

Q

Impressed

Much appreciated.

UQ

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

© 2022   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service