Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

MGMT625 All Current Final Term Papers Fall 2012 (20 February to 03 March 2013) at one Place

From 20 February to 03 March 2013 Fall 2012

Current Final Term Papers Fall 2012 Papers, Feb 2013 Final Term Papers, Solved Final Term Papers, Solved Papers, Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs

Please Share your Current Papers Questions/Pattern here to help each other. Thanks

Views: 2269

Replies to This Discussion

What is the difference between 'Evolution' and 'Revolution' in organizational context? 5

Evolution is change in strategy which requires paradigm change but over time. Evolution can also
explained in terms of taking organization as learning system continually adjusting their strategies
with the changing environment. This we discussed earlier as learning organization. But the danger in
following incremental and evolutionary and incremental change lies in experiencing strategic drift, as
organizations are based and bounded by the existing paradigm and routines of the organization
Revolution is change which require rapid and major strategic and paradigm change, or where
strategic drift has resulted in developing extreme pressures for change.

Discuss revenue centric approach in change management perspective 3

Focus on quantity or numbers:
Sometimes, it is called revenue centric approach in which number matters. From change management
perspective, the results of any change program could be measured in terms of numerical values rather
than on the basis of desired characteristics. In corporate organizations context, for instance, budgets
setting is based on numeric rather than on objectives. So, it is imperative for organizations to focus on
both, qualitative and quantitative aspects while going through policy making.

What do you know about strategic leader?

two subclasses of leader behaviors. Each of these
subclasses, in turn, consists of two factors: (a) strategic leadership--leader actions centered on
environmental scanning and strategy formulation and (b) follower work facilitation--leader actions
focused on assisting followers to reach their performance goals, as described below.

What do you know about strategic leader? 3

ans on 119 pg hand out

salam aysha i need mgmt623 n mgmt625 final papers plz share here or snd me @

Ghulam Dastagir gud keep it up & thanks for sharing 

Note for All Members: You don’t need to go any other site for current Final Term papers fall 2012, Because All discussed data/sharing of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

Attachments:

my paper o mgmt625

strategic leader?

different leveres?

]lateral thinking?

engineering problem in defender?

kurt lewin assumptions

which span of control is best?ans ma narrow ay ga..........

student Asim Ahmed i already share files chk discsn.......

aysha thanks for sharing ur paper 

Similar views as Ayesha that don’t want to share but just for the help of others, I just request to all the members that if you get some benefit from other’s post then you are liable to help them and participate to share your own papers question with them as much as you could;

Total 60 Questions: 52 MCQs 3 of 3 Marks and rest are of 5 Marks

I can’t say with sure about from where most of the MCQs were because I don’t read the past papers but mostly are form the topic of defender, analyzer, teleological, life cycle and dialectical theories, Greiner’s model adaptation and strategic change. Long questions are following.

• Underlying principles of 8 S-Models
  • Difference between change management and organizational development
  • Difference between participative and unilateral approach
  • Activity centered approach leads to failure
  • Reasons of red tape crisis
  • Effect of redefining the driving force of business on organizational growth
  • Relation between strategic change and adaptation

Best of Luck!

Thanks aysha and sadia for sharing. wish u all the best

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Top Trends 

Latest Activity

+ ! zεε liked иαвєєℓ αнмє∂'s discussion CS619 Project Students
3 minutes ago
Hamid left a comment for jiya ali
1 hour ago
Hamid and jiya ali are now friends
1 hour ago
Usama shahid joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
7 hours ago
Yasir Hassan liked + ♥ Haniya Khan's photo
8 hours ago
Profile Iconsria aslam, Khawir Abbas and Sana Shafaq joined Virtual University of Pakistan
12 hours ago
+ ♥ Haniya Khan posted a photo
22 hours ago
Abdul Rehman updated their profile
Saturday

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service