Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Some body plz give some idea

Views: 1326

Replies to This Discussion

Tariq bahi kidly give some idea or solution 

I think we have to only define one category and then explain it how this change fall in that category? are you agree with me?

Yes emmi i agree with u

We have to select one category and then explain it logically in own words and my opinion regarding this is 'reconstruction'

but in my view i think these changes also fall in revolutionary category. What you say about this?

for detail discussion u may meet me on Facebook with sajjad_gsk@yahoo.com name Sajjad Malik after 10.30pm to 12.00. about revolutionary category also second option in my mind.

Sorry dear, my main purpose is to discuss the study not to meet on facebook pages or something else. Better you make your own GDB and I make my own GDB. For your kind information I have already completed my MBA (Management) and you may can check this link

www.vu.edu.pk/verify

Student ID : mc090204610

Key:     : y5yt7ptpq

emmi bhai kindly tel how sol dis gdb 

So simple GDB dear, Just read the handout page # 64 definations of the Adaption, Evoluation, Reconstruction and Revolution and find in which category this fall. 

Adaptation is change which can be accommodated within the current paradigm and occur incrementally. It is the most common form of change in organizations

Reconstruction is concerned with rapid change and upheaval in an organization. For example organization may make structural changes like major cost-cutting programmes to deal with difficult or changing market conditions.

Evolution is change in strategy which requires paradigm change but over time. Evolution can also explained in terms of taking organization as learning system continually adjusting their strategies with the changing environment. This we discussed earlier as learning organization. But the danger in following incremental and evolutionary and incremental change lies in experiencing strategic drift, as organizations are based and bounded by the existing paradigm and routines of the organization

Revolution is change which require rapid and major strategic and paradigm change, or where strategic drift has resulted in developing extreme pressures for change.

sirf name lekhana hai bs kya kitni word ki ho ye batai 

just ek category likhni hay ? :O

jO scenario explain kry ?

ya kesay solve krna hay ?

Just one category select krne hai or expalin krna hai k ye category kese bante hai scenario main se answers search kr ke batana hai k es waja se ye category bante hai.

Revolution is the answer ?????

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

Terry Brown replied to irshad kausar's discussion math
1 hour ago
Profile IconTerry Brown and Fahad Chaudhary joined Virtual University of Pakistan
1 hour ago
+ Dazzling smile updated their profile
3 hours ago
Muhammad Rizwan Ansari liked Karina Lopez's profile
7 hours ago
alvia khan and Shoaib Hasan Khan are now friends
7 hours ago
Huma noor left a comment for Karina Lopez
11 hours ago
Shoaib Hasan Khan updated their profile
13 hours ago
memon added a discussion to the group CS615 Software Project Management