Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Some body plz give some idea

Views: 1326

Replies to This Discussion

reconstruction tu ho he nehe skta g, because reconstruction os waqt hote hai jb dobara construction ho koi incident k bad like after earthquake or flood. So , according to my view, revolution is almost 90% correct. 

Further, can anybody tell who has the subject mgt510 because i also want to discuss the gdb of mgt510. 

plz tell hira or emmi

how to explain wo to pata chal giya ha revolution ha kiya explaine karna ha ka kasay revolution ha tell 

Do any one have solved this?

hamasha managmnt k g d b k solution hint clear nai hotay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOLUTION:

We have to select one category and then explain it logically in own words and my opinion regarding this is ‘reconstruction’

So simple GDB dear, Just read the handout page # 64 definations of the Adaption, Evoluation, Reconstruction and Revolution and find in which category this fall.

Adaptation is change which can be accommodated within the current paradigm and occur incrementally. It is the most common form of change in organizations
Reconstruction is concerned with rapid change and upheaval in an organization. For example organization may make structural changes like major cost-cutting programmes to deal with difficult or changing market conditions.

Evolution is change in strategy which requires paradigm change but over time. Evolution can also explained in terms of taking organization as learning system continually adjusting their strategies with the changing environment. This we discussed earlier as learning organization. But the danger in following incremental and evolutionary and incremental change lies in experiencing strategic drift, as organizations are based and bounded by the existing paradigm and routines of the organization

Revolution is change which require rapid and major strategic and paradigm change, or where strategic drift has resulted in developing extreme pressures for change.

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

© 2022   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service