This is to inform that quiz 02 will be opened on 17th May, 2017 and last date to attempt quiz will be 19th May, 2017.
best of luck.
Please all students related this subject Share your online Quizzes here to help each other.thanks
1. In which of the following approaches, project is characterized in mathematical model to estimate costs?
Top Down Approach
Bottom Up Approach
2. “If your Proposal is not selected, you determine where you went wrong”. This strategy is known as:
3. Which of the following is also referred as net present value method?
Discounted Cash Flow
Pay Back Period
Discounted Cash Flow
Internal Rate of Return
4. Between projects A and B, project A will be considered a superior financial undertaking if it has:
A shorter payback period than project B.
A lower average rate of return than project B.
A lower net present value than project B.
A longer payback period than project B.
5. Which of the following is a preliminary analysis done to determine what will be required to satisfy the need?
Engineering & Design
6. Which of the following presents the risks and returns associated with the project so the prospective members can evaluate them?
Work Breakdown Structure
7. A project manager is using the internal rate of return method to make the final decision on which project to undertake. Which of these four projects have the highest internal rate of return?
$25,000 initial outlay with $10,000 cash inflows during the following five years
$12,500 initial outlay with $10,000 cash inflows during the following five years
$25,000 initial outlay with $5,000 cash inflows during the following five years
$12,500 initial outlay with $5,000 cash inflows during the following five years
8. Which of the following skills should be possessed by Proposal Publication Staff for preparing future proposals?
Use of word Processing
All of the given options
9. Which of the following is the first step in the process of defining the actual scope of a project?
10.All of the following are the goals of project planning EXCEPT:
To develop expertise in a given area
To become competitive
To modify an existing facility for later use
To prepare work breakdown structure