Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

Implementation and Evaluation Feedback

Learning Objective– To enhance the understanding regarding the implementation and evaluation of change process for an effective organizational development.

Learning Outcome - After going through this activity, the students should be able to know about the intervention and feedback in the context of organizational development.

Discussion

To evaluate the intervention it is important that the change process is implemented as per the criteria and it produces the desired results as intended. For this purpose the Implementation and evaluation of feedback are considered as key factors of the organizational development process. Although many of the organizations do not follow the proper procedure of evaluation process but it still has importance in an effective OD program.

Two types of program for the assessment of intervention in OD are; Implementation feedback and evaluation feedback. Both of these types of evaluation provide useful feedback about the intervention process. 

Required:

1. Discuss the importance of during evaluation assessment and after evaluation assessment.

1. Explicate with logical reasoning that which type of feedback is important for an effective OD process; implementation feedback OR evaluation feedback?

Note: Complete your comment within 250 words

Important Instructions:

1.   Your discussion must be based on logical facts.

2.   The discussion board will remain open for 2 working days/ 48 hours.

3.   Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students.  Two identical / copied comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course.

4.   Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.

5.   Questions / queries related to the content of the discussion board, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of discussion board is over.

For detailed instructions please see the discussion board announcement

Views: 769

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks sis
God Bless u

please send me answer of this questions

lecture 25 also to be followed

Dear Friends,

Just read 2 pages and you will easily solve it. Page 149 & 150 in the HO book (or 143 & 144 in the HO pdf). The answer is even hidden in the question itself.

Basically this is what you have to do:

1) during evaluation assessment = intervention's "before" picture i.e. shows progress of implementation

after evaluation assessment = intervention's "after" picture i.e. how successful the intervention was

2) Well, if you haven't guessed it already, the answer is BOTH. Yes, both are like fuel and car. Car cannot run without fuel. It needs fuel to move. Likewise, fuel is nothing without a car. It cannot do anything on its own. Evaluation feedback will be based on implementation feedback, you see.

These are just brief pointers, elaborate them a little.

And remember me in your prayers, because I've got a terrible cough

dera not both  because in lecture no  25 & 26 it clearily told that implementation feedback is most important

Happy Khan, I disagree because Implementation feedback is not complete on its own. There is nothing in those lectures that points to the importance of one feedback over the other. It just says that both are important. It would be nice if you could point to some exact reference.

25 to  17=27 lec  suno  dera hr lec  mai   sir ne kaha  hi  k Implementation feedback is most important jub k many company ending evaluation  fedback krti hn

hand out mai kuch  b exacte nai lekha so mai apko refrence kia  doun  25 to  27 lo us mai apko pta chal jay ga

Happy Khan, I think what Sir means is that traditionally there has been more emphasis on evaluation feedback, and implementation feedback has been neglected. But he doesn't mean that only implementation should be used.

open system k baray mein koi detail bata day koi

\

Tariq bhai plz tell me the open systems answer

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service