Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

1. According to ______(1991), the human mind is a “society of minds”
Marvin Minsky
2. Which of the following is rightly connected in the knowledge Hierarchy?
3. Which of them is a form used by organizations to store their knowledge?
4. “The state of not knowing” is an example of which of the following?
5. Which of the following is a knowledge management school?
6. Online Music/Films, E- books, Banking, Education, consultancy and games are examples of which of the following?
7. Information age started from
8. Which of the following is not a traditional resource?
Knowledge
9. Which of the following knowledge exists only in relationship between individuals or within groups?
10. Which of the following elements are of short term value in the perspective of knowledge management?
11. Which of the following year James Watt invented the steam engine in industrial age?
12. During the industrial age, which of them was valued because of physical resources such as strength, endurance and dexterity.
Human capital
13. Which of the following driver focuses on the need to create cross functional teams of knowledge workers to serve anywhere in the organization?
Personnel-specific driver
14. Which of the following writer described six special characteristics of information or explicit knowledge?
Harlan Cleveland
15. “Ayan is 6 feet tall” is an example of?
Data
16. In which of the following years book “Mega Trend” was published?
17. Which of the following is an example of product brands, service brands, customers, corporate brands etc?
18. In knowledge management, patents, trademarks, copyrights and brands are the examples of intellectual assets managed by which of the following schools?
The Economic school

Views: 516

Replies to This Discussion

That was my quiz fellows. But sorry i couldnt find the answers of all. So find them by ur self. correct my mistakes as well

heres the file attach

Attachments:

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service