Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

Financial Accounting Mgt 101 Final Term Paper’s Some Mcqs and subjective Questions Which I Attempted Yesterday At 2 30 Afternoon Date 2nd Sep,2018.

These are some of questions I remember while some of them I have given u an idea that these types of questions were present in the paper so this cant be accurate info.About its correctness 1st check and then analyze this paper but according to me this is near to accurate.

1. Which Of The Following Is Always Treated As A Merchandise Even In The Opening Or Closing Of The Year

A Raw Material

B Cost Of Goods Sold

C Work In Process

D Inventory

2. Which Of The Following Is Used To Get Loans From Public By The Company

A Ordinary Shares

B Premium Shares

C Term Finance Certificates

D Bonus Shares

3. Which Of The Following Contains Assets,Liabilities And Capital Details

A Financial Statement

B Statement In Changes In Equity

C Cash Flow Statement

D Profit And Loss A/C

4. Which Of The Following Is A Liability For The Bank

A Cash

B Debenture

C Dividend

D Bank Overdraft

Subjective

1. Pass Journal Entries In The Books Of Akram.Ali Purchases Furniture From Mr Akram For Resale Purposes For 50,000.Akram Says If Ali Gives Him Payment With In Days He Will Give Him 10 % Discount.Mr Ali Gives Him Payment After 10 Days. ( 5 Marks )

2. Calculate Current Assets And Current Liabilities From The Following : ( 5 Marks ) A Cash In Hand B Cash At Bank C Sundry Creditors D Sundry Debtors E Capital F Account Payable G Amount Accrued H Advance Cash To Customer I Bank Over Draft

3. Aslam Purchases Furniture From Umer For 40,000 And 30,000 On Credit And Cash Basis And Debit Purchases A/C. ( 5 Marks )

4. Calculate The Amount Of Doubtful Bad Debts And Charge 10 % Bad Debts On Sundry Debtors From The Amounts Given. ( 3 Marks )

5. Find Accumulated Depreciation Etc

Some Mcqs And Subjectives I Forget So Sorry For That.

Views: 685

Replies to This Discussion

haider malik thanks for sharing 

no problem tariq

past papers sy nahi tha aya kiya ?

mcq's kisi past file sy nahi aye ?

main ny past sy tayari nai ke the iss liay i do nt know ayesha

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service