Replies to This Discussion

It'll be open tonight with English?

Please Share your online Quizzes here to help each other.thanks

anyone has attempted the quiz? pzl share the expereince

Engineer Zeeshan Javed gud keep it up & thanks 

ans of Q.2 is opt 1.

tha

My Quiz

Bold text are the answers by me. I can't guarantee of any correct & incorrect answer solve them your self. 

• A business event which can be measured in terms of money and must be recorded in books of accounts is called: Transaction
  • Revenues, expenses and net profit are found on a: Statement owners of iniquity
  • __________ is the excess of Sales over Cost of goods sold in an accounting period: Gross Profit
  • In which of the following statement/s closing stock is/are shown?
  • Which of the following contents are included in the Cost of goods sold? Opening stock
  • Select the most suitable equation which properly represents the derivation of fundamental Accounting Equation.
  • Partnership means a lawful business owned by at least: Two or more persons
  • Any expense that gives benefit for a period of less than twelve months is called ________. Revenue expense
  • The term "Debit" is drived from______________ language. Latin
  • What is the proper order of the following steps in the accounting process? I. Prepare and analyze the trial balance II. Record relevant transactions and events in a journal III. Analyze each transaction and event from source documents IV. Post journal information to ledger accounts

any one can share more

Juste gud keep it up & thanks 

Note @ All: You don’t need to go any other site for this assignment/GDB/Online Quiz solution, Because All discussed data of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

No need of thanks bro.

is k ilava aur kuch bolna aata hay???

is k ilava aur kuch bolna aata hay???

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service