Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

MGT101 ALL Current Final Term Papers Fall 2016 & Past Final Term Papers at One Place from 25 February 2017 to 08 March 2017

MGT101 ALL Current Final Term Papers Fall 2016 & Past Final Term Papers at One Place from 25 February 2017 to 08 March 2017

Views: 3153

Replies to This Discussion

Share Your Current Final Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks

Note:-

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•.

Please Click on the below link to see…

.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join .... 

By Najam 

a.o.a guyz
today was mine mgt101 exam. i am zero in accounting & i prepare for exams from past papers. almost 70% mcqs was from past papers. i can't remembr the quistion, but here are some information about mgt101 exam, may it helpfull for u.
objective part of paper was from lec 24 to 45. all questions was about bank stements & a ledger etc. 
shareholders of a compny are going to make a patnership to ltd compny,briefly explain that why ltd company batter than paetnership. best of luck & plz prayer for my success
walslam

mgt101
mcqs from past paper
Q.1 Determine Sales For The Current Period From The Following Information For Ali Baba(Pvt)Ltd.Show Complete Working.
Total Factory Cost Rs 500,000
Opening Inventory W.I.P =300,000
Closing Inventory W.I.P =150,000
Finish Good Inventory Decrease By= 75,000
Gross Profit In 25% Of Cost Of Good Sold
Q.2 Net Cash Flow From Financing Activities 
Operating Profit Before Working Capital Changes =37,154
Debenture Certificate Matured =120,000
Dividend And Interest Received =5,500
Dividend Paid = 7,000
Loss On Disposal Of Fixed Asset= 5,000
Issues Of Share In Current Year =75.000
Q.3 M.R Ali Purchased Goods Amounting Rs 50,000 From Mr.Akram On Credit.Mr Akram Offered Discount 10% If They Would Receive The Due Amount 10 Days From The Date Of Transaction Mr Ali Paid The Due Amount Of Rs 50,000 With In Discount Period Plz Necessary Journal Enteries In The Book Of Mr.Ali?
Q.4 Following Information Is Available for Abc Trader
Opening Balance Of Creditors Control Account Rs= 150.000
Total of Cash Sales = 44,000
Total Sale Journal =35,000
Total Purchase Journals = 55,000
Bad Debts Written Off = 10,000
Total Receipts From Debtors = 25,000
Q.5 Public Limited Company Have Many Option To Increase It Share In The Stock Market .You Are Write Just Three?
Q.6 Plz Explain The Fixed Capital Expense With Determine To Partnership?

MCQs kon se past paper ma se aye the...? plz koi bata daye... bht tensin hai es ki...

sir paper kider hy mujy to melya ni agr he to sent me on my id i need mgt101 paper or mth201 paper i am waiting your ans

subjective:
1. Incremental budgeting .[3marks] 
2. Differences in perceptions (communication barrier). [3 marks]
3. Internal control methods of administrative control .[3marks]
4. National finance commission 2 characteristics .[3 marks]
5. NFC 1990 (divisible) pool divided between federal and provinces. [3 marks]
6. Reinforcement theory. [5marks]
7. Grape wine communication. [5marks]
8. Weakness of devolution 1990. [5marks]
9. Effective communications..

mgt101
50% Mcqs previous papers
Short questions
# calculate net sales
# calculate net purchase
# rectify of error sy 2 entries thein
1.rent received 400000 by cheque but wrongly
debit cash acount
2. rent received 500000by cash but wrongly
debit bank
# Cost of goods sold sy kuch value thein un sy
total factory cost calculate krna tha
# Net profit calculate krna tha
# Accruals and provision differentiate etc
40mcqs

MY today MGT 101 paper:
MCQ
1. Markup on drawings is treated as __________ in _________________________ in partnership firm.
2. Authorized share capital is also known as______
3. Gross sale =
4. Non-cash item in cash flow statement
5.Which of the following has debit balance under normal circumstances.
6.Which of the following should be debited on early payment made to suppliers within discount period against credit purchases?

Short Question.

Public limited companies have many options to increase its number of shares in the stock market, you are required to just write three options.

....Good Luck....

mgt101 waqar siddhu ___ Recommended,  very best Important Final Term Past Papers

in this link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/vu4yearstudents/1864100570471171/

I have heard that there are 5 marks questions in financial. Can anyone answer me how you attempt long numarical on pc as it might be so much time taking and wasting plus could you guys plz share your experience with computer based exam?

Quiz 1 solution ???????

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service