Prepare a Bank Reconciliation Statement of XYZ Company of Mr. A as on 31st
March. 2010 from the particulars given below:
1. Balance as per pass book Rs.50,000
2. Insurance premium of Rs.1,500 was directly paid by the bank for which there is
no record in the cash book.
3. Interest of Rs.700 is credited by the bank in the pass book which is not
recorded in the cash book
4. Cheques for a total amount of Rs.20,000 were deposited into the bank in March
but a cheque for Rs.2,500 out of them was credited in April.
5. A cheque of Rs.6,500 was deposited into the bank in March but in April the
cheque was returned by the bank as dishonored.
6. A cheque or Rs.5,000 was issued in March but it was not presented to the bank
in the same month.
7. A customer paid into the bank Rs.300 directly as appeared in the pass book but
not in the cash book.
8. Interest Rs.1000 credited by bank but not recorded in cash book.
ABC Limited Co. bought an asset costing Rs.10,000 on 1st
company depreciates fixed assets @10 p.a. The asset is disposed off at the end
year at Rs.6,100.
1. Prepare the fixed asset schedule showing the columns of Years, Cost,
Depreciation charges, Accumulated depreciation and Written down value for
four years by using Diminishing balance method.
2. Calculate the profit or loss on the disposal of fixed asset under Diminishing
Hey bro yar ye to theek ho gya k ap ne ye balance as per cash book find out kr lya but ab BANK RECONCILIATION STATEMENT b bnao. First of all write Balance as per bank/pass book 2nd Add UNPRESENTED CHEQUES and 3rd Less UNCREDITED CHEQUES then ap ki BRC ban jaye g. ALI AZAM
We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.
We are user-generated contents & non-commercial site. All product, videos, pictures & others contents on site don't seem to be beneath our Copyrights & belong to their respected owners & freely available on public domains. All Contents on site are for personal & non-commercial use.We believe in Our Policy & do according to them. If Any content is offensive in your Copyrights then please email at firstname.lastname@example.org with copyright detail & We will happy to remove it immediately.