We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
SEMESTER FALL 2013
INTRODUCTION TO PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
DUE DATE: 17 FEBRUARY, 2014
Please read the following instructions carefully before preparing the assignment solution:
· This assignment is based on a scenario. Read it carefully and answer the question given at
· Be very specific and focused on the issue while answering a question.
· Your answer should not exceed 200 words.
Every leader and manager needs to have committed followers and employees. To ensure
progress and success, a manager needs all employees to be fully committed to take the
organization forward and doing everything they can to make it more successful.
The employees of a Public Sector Organization are demotivated because their manager remains
busy, unfriendly, and distant. In the absence of interaction, rumors thrive so employees end up
with guessing, confusion, and frustration. They also feel overburdened which renders their
abilities. If someone works hard, he or she remains unaware of whether the job done is
satisfactory or not. There is a culture of politics and nepotism, too, which hinders innovation and
In the light of the given scenario suggest three ways, by use of which, the manager can motivate
24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome
uploading difficulties. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies
and above mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS/ SOLUTION GUIDELINES/ SPECIAL
OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
· Make sure to upload the solution file before the due date on VULMS.
· Any submission made via email after the due date will not be accepted.
· Use the font style “Times New Roman” or “Arial” and font size “12”.
· It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word format.
· You may also compose your assignment in Open Office format.
· Use black and blue font colors only.
· Use APA style for referencing and citation. For guidance search “APA
reference style” in Google and read various websites containing information
for better understanding or visit
RULES FOR MARKING
Please note that your assignment will not be marked if:
· It is submitted after the due date.
· The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt.
· It is in any format other than MS-Word or Open Office; e.g. Excel,
PowerPoint, PDF etc.
· It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc.
Note related to load shedding: Please be proactive
As you know that Post Mid-Term semester activities have started and
load shedding problem is also prevailing in our country. Keeping in view
the fact, you all are advised to post your activities as early as possible
without waiting for the due date. For your convenience; activity
schedule has already been uploaded on VULMS for the current
semester, therefore no excuse will be entertained after due date of
assignments, quizzes or GDBs.
Best of Luck!
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.