We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
You Can Download Solved Mid Term Papers, Short Notes, Lecture Wise Questions Answers Files, Solved MCQs, Solved Quizzes , Solved Mid Term Subjective Papers , Solved Mid Term Objective Papers From This Discussion For Preparation Mid Term Papers of Fall 2014
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
You Can download papers by a simple click on file. All the uploaded filed are in Zip file or PDF format So Install Adobe Reader and Winrar Software’s to open these Files
Note: If you download files with Internet Download Manager (IDM), you would face problem of damage files. All files are correct and no damage file, If you face this problem, Open IDM > Click on Options > Click on File Types > Remove PDF and ZIP from files types and save. After it download again files, files will work properly.OR Press alt+click the file ...
Thanks and Regards,
VU Students.ning Social Network.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
- Financial Management Paper
1. Financial analyst of ABC Company uses Coefficient of Variation (CV) to make comparison of different investment projects. Which investment project will be selected by the financial manger (with low or high result)? Explain why. (3marks)
2. ABC Company is a toy manufacturer. Currently it has option to work on 60 projects, 20 projects out of these are with positive Net Present Value (NPV). Total cost to implement these 20 projects is Rs. 8 million. But the management of the company has imposed limit of Rs. 5 million for these projects for upcoming year. Company has to forego value-added projects due to this restriction. What type of problem, the company is facing? (3marks)
3. Find the amount to which Rs. 500 will grow under each of the following conditions:
12% compounded annually for 5 years
12% compounded semiannually for 5 years (5marks)
4. Expected return of Mr. Ali’s security A and B are 18% and 22% respectively. He can opt one of the given portfolio.
Alternative 1: Weighted average for security A and B are 75% and 25% respectively.
Alternative 2: Weighted average for security A and B are 50% and 50% respectively.
You are required to specify which alterative will give highest rerun of portfolio.
Note: Support your answer with complete working (5marks)
5. ABC Company pays coupon on its bond quarterly; calculate intrinsic value of bond under the following circumstances:
A 5 year bond with 13% coupon rate is selling at Rs. 1,220. Face value of the bond is Rs. 1,000. Required rate of return is 16%. (5 marks)
+ ЌiŘąŇ thanks for sharing
Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current Mid term papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.
my todays paper
2 questions were to find price of stock (5 and 3 marks)
cal of bond 5 marks
data was given find which tech IRR and Mirr shows best result? 3
explain opportiunity cost , sunk cost and externailties cash flow? 5 marks
do remember me in ur payers.
Imaan thanks for sharing
please tell about file from which MCQ's are given in current midterm papers
My today's MGT 201 paper: (24/1/2015)
Total Qs: 23
Total Marks: 39
Total MCQs: 18
The subjective questions are as follows:
1. dividend= Rs. 15 growing at constant rate of 13%, opportunity cost= 10%; calculate PV
2. information of 4 projects in terms of capital budgeting techniques was given; finance available Rs. 100,000 and costs on the project Rs. 170,000:
3. CFs= Rs. 2571 for 5 years, loan to be paid (Io)= Rs. 10,000; calculate interest rate
4. if two projects have different time periods, how their NPV would be calculated? explain one of the techniques
5. weights and probabilities of 3 projects were given, the expected return was to be calculated
Hope it will help those who still have to attempt MGT 201 paper...
samra tariq thanks for sharing
My MGT201 PAPER:
3 MARKS QUESTIONS:
*What are the cost and benefits of holding inventories and cash.
*Sana's existing portfolio beta is 0.65. She wants to add more security from available two securities; Security M and Security N, Beta of both securities is 0.5. Expended return of security M and security N is 10.5% and 17.5% respectively.
Required: In which security she will make investment and why?
*ABC COMPANY BORROWED RS. 105287 AT INTEREST RATE 9.5% AND CO-PRATE TAX RATE 35%
Required: Calculate after-tax cost of debt with the help of provided data.
*In debt portion of capital structures increases from 30% to 40% and after tax cost of debt is 6% and cost of equity is 11% remain same with this change. How this change will be affected (Increase, decrease, No affect) on the following:
1) Weighted cost of Equity
2) Weighted cost of debt
3) Weighted average cost of capital.
Need comments no working.
5 MARKS QUESTIONS:
*List down the effects of capital structure on :
1) Firms value and share price
2) Earning and risk
* From the following information calculate the market value of the levered firm. Earning Before interest and taxes of firm is Rs. 200 and co prate tax rate Tc is 30%. If the firm takes Rs. 200 debt at 10% interest or mark up and return on equity is 20%.
*XYZ industries has a project N which is financed by issuing:
1) 6000 common stock at par value of Rs. 120 per share. Company is currently paying dividend of Rs. 2.25 and it is expected to grow at constant rate of 5%. Intrinsic value of the share is Rs. 105.
2)2000 preferred stock dividend on preferred share Rs. 5 and its intrinsic value and par value is Rs. 100.
3) Bonds to NTN company of Rs. 715,000 at 9% required rate of return and co prate tax rate is 35%.
Required: Calculate Weighted cost of common equity.
*What is the criteria to determine a lease to be a finance lease?
*How does long term financing policy affect short term financing requirement?