We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

MGT201 ALL Current Final Term Papers Spring 2016 And Past Final Term Papers at One Place from 20 August 2016 to 2 September 2016

MGT201 ALL Current Final Term Papers Spring 2016 And Past Final Term Papers at One Place from 20 August 2016 to 2 September 2016

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 8881

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current Final term papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.

Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current Final term papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.

Please someone check MGT201 in lms notification. Which subjects are included for final term paper. My lms account is blocked. i can't access to it. So please check and reply. Thanks

Syllabus for Final-Term Exams Dated: Jul 29, 16

Dear Students,

The upcoming final-term paper of the course MGT201 (Financial Management) will cover the following:

Lessons included from pre-mid syllabus: Lesson no. 6, 7, 16, 17 & 18

Lessons included from post-mid syllabus: Lesson no. 19 to 40

Thanks Nibila 

dodo please gives the idea about answer of these questions .........and plese tell where they are in handouts if possible i have no preparation

My yesterday's Paper: (Total marks 83)

46 MCQs, mostly logical and random, less from past papers

9 subjective (4 of 3 marks) and (5 of 5 marks)

Question of 5 marks:

1. Why firm offer repurchasing of stock, and what are the advantages?

2. Equity 65%, Debt 35%, after tax cost of debt 9%, expected dividend 3 per share, constant growth rate 6%, market price of share Rs. 30, Calculate cost of equity and WACC?

3. Equity 70,000, Debt 30,000, Cost of equity 13%, before tax cost of debt 10%, Tax 35%, calculated WACC?

4. ROR 15%, dividend Rs. 4, stock value for constant growth rate a) 5%, b) 10%, c) 12%, calculate stock value?

5. Portfolio risk page # 93 example, values was different only?

Question of 3 marks:

1. Calculate Time Interest Earned, values was given.

2. Calculate Fixed cost & Breakeven units? Page # 132

3. Expected Return of portfolio, page# 92, values was changed.

4. Calculate required ROR for common stock, page # 81, values were given.

Best of Luck....! please prepare and do practice don't depend on past papers... kind and humble advise..

please gives the formula and answer of your numericals . it will help us please

Aftab Khan thanks for sharing 

MGT201_Spring2016_FinalTerm_20-Aug-16
Total questions = 55
MCQs 1- 46 (1 mark each) i don't know whether they were from past papers or not as i didn't do any past paper..mostly conceptual and theoretical few were calculations of cost of debt or WACC or annuity etc.
Question 47 - 50 ( 3 marks)
- Briefly explain coefficient of variance.
- Calculation of CCF(constant cash flow) using annuity formula
- Why dividend payments are not considered tax deductible
- Calculation of WACC for 100% leveraged firm
- Calculation of Beta portfolio for 3 equal investments, Alpha, beta and Lemda (beta coefficients were given for all 3 investments)
Question 51 - 55 ( 5 marks)
- Calculation of WACC in 2 cases (i) debt (ii) without debt
- Calculation of annuity in 2 cases (i) ordinary annuity (ii) annuity due
- 4 weaknesses of Capital structure mathematical model
- NI approach to calculate WACC
- Calculation of portfolio return using formula for 2 stocks (pg # 116)

سینوریٹا thanks sharing  best of luck for ur result 

thanks n my pleasure

RSS

Latest Activity

+ ՏhehαrZααD + replied to + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !'s discussion روح کے زخم
5 minutes ago
+ ՏhehαrZααD + liked 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion ............. ایک تلخ حقیقت..........
9 minutes ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion ............. ایک تلخ حقیقت..........
57 minutes ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !'s discussion روح کے زخم
1 hour ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !'s discussion روح کے زخم
1 hour ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion عزت وہ ہے جس میں ہمارا قلب مطمئن ہوتا ہے
1 hour ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to + sílєnzíσ's discussion If fb, google nd youtube would have been subjects..... !!!!!!!!!!!!
1 hour ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion ............. ایک تلخ حقیقت..........
1 hour ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion ............. ایک تلخ حقیقت..........
1 hour ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to +++STUDENT+++'s discussion Bya namaz
1 hour ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked ++!!! Drama Queen's discussion !!!!!!!!!!!!!! KOn hay GALAT.............??????
1 hour ago
saniya gul joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Mahim Ch replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Any Profile On the Site
5 hours ago
Hadi updated their profile
6 hours ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ liked +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion عزت وہ ہے جس میں ہمارا قلب مطمئن ہوتا ہے
6 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion 111 Solved MCQs of Financial Management MGT201
6 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service