+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Well, dear fellow students and colleagues, this is one idea solution for guide line, hope will help all......thanks
Question 1: Students in nearby rural areas cannot reach City College on time due to non-availability of proper transportation system. Suppose you want to start a business of pick and drop of students by purchasing a bus. Keeping this scenario in mind, please answer the following questions:
1. What will be your objective to start a business?
2. Which business structure is most suitable for this business; give the logical reasons for adopting this business structure?
3. What sorts of promotional activities will you perform before opening this business?
(1) To inform and attract the customers, will give a suitable name to business i.,e “School Pick and Drop Service”
(2) Depending on availability of capital whether owned or borrowed, try to start business with single bus (2nd hand) thus economizing on cost and getting high profit rate.
(3) With the passage of time and increase in profit, more buses will be arranged.
(4) Try to arrange reliable, efficient and cheap transportation
(5) Arrange labour i.e, hiring driver / conductor on cheap wages
(6) Besides the cost / profit factor, will ensure good will and good ethic to get sympathies of customers (school kids)
(7) I will maintain direct relationship with workers i.e, driver and conductor to ensure maintenance of bus.
(8) Also will keep a worker to collect monthly profit from parents to ensure accountability of funds.
(9) Will provide incentive to customers as well as workers i.,e
(1) Customer: For more than two kids, the family will be waived off the payment of one kid
(2) Worker: For efficient work and honesty without any complaints from parents, a onetime bonus of Rs 1000 will be paid.
(1) Is a small scale work and can easily be formed
(2) Can be controlled and owned by one man and thus is independent to owner
(3) It does not require any complicated legal provision like registration thus saving in legal expenses and taxes
(4) One man (owner) can singly operate and get entire profit as well as loss.
(5) Single owner is the sole master, therefore has full freedom of action
(6) Owner can have direct relationship with customer
(7) Will give personal satisfaction to owner being operated by himself
(8) Will help giving employment to locals i.e, social benefits
(1) Name of business i.e, Al-Hadid Pick and Drop Service”
(2) Emphasis on service performance i.e, strict following of timings
(3) Means of transport being used i.e, bus
(4) Seat capacity, comfort of kids, carriage of bags
(5) Monthly charges for each kid, also incentive announced for any family utilizing service having more than two kids, one kid will be free
(6) Timings for bus, pick and drop
(7) Route of bus with timingsAll the best, take care