www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

DUE DATE 12 APRIL 2012,PLZZZZZZ DISCUSS HERE

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 1028

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE

mera bi yehi assignment hai.. im working on it then i will let you know.

dear im also working on it, tomorow we all will discuss here

Dear Aman,

Please upload Solution. We all are anxiously waiting for it.

Every passing minute is becoming more tentionful for us.Pls expedite.

Thanks.

Me too, Guys please post the solutions and lets discuss it concisely. 

plz tell me da solution

Please Correct me if there is something wrong. I would also like to request you all to please post your on solutions 

SEMESTER SPRING 2012

Introduction to Business (MGT211)

Due Date: 12 April, 2012 Marks: 20

Assignment:

Mr. Aleem and Mr. Ali are lifelong friends living in same locality since their childhood.

Recently, they have decided to enter into a new business venture but they have not yet decided upon

the nature/kind of business.

Aleem had Rs. 550,000/- which he wanted to invest but he had no desire to take active part in

managing routine matters/affairs of the business while Ali was a handyman and always enjoyed

designing of readymade garments for men as a hobby.

Luckily, a running garments business was available for sale for sum of Rs. 1,500,000/- and they

agreed to buy the business. Ali has Rs. 250,000/- as an initial investment and the remaining amount of

Rs. 700,000/- was to be borrowed from a local bank in order to acquire the business.

They eventually purchased the business and registered under the name “AL-Noor Garments”. As

Aleem would not take part in the affairs of business so Ali will be having full control over the

Operations of the business but the profit/loss will be shared equally.

Requirements:

Question no 1 (06 Marks)

Would the status of Ali be different from Aleem? Briefly explain in the context of types of partners.

Question no 2 (14 Marks)

Being a business consultant you are required to suggest key points to be added in partnership deed for

Al-Noor Garments so that any future conflicts can be avoided.

Answer1:

Yes the status of Ali will be different from Aleem Because Ali takes active part in the affairs of business and management as Active Partner. On the other hand Aleem can be Sleeping partner & Silent partner because he contributes in the capital but doesn’t take part in the management of the business. The remaining amount of Rs. 700,000/- was to be borrowed from a local bank in order to acquire the business & the profit/loss will be shared equally. Therefor Aleem is also liable to the creditors.

Answer2:

• The amount of initial capital contributed by each partner
  • Profit or loss sharing ratio for each partner
  • Salary or commission payable to the partners, if any
  • Duration of business, if any
  • Name and address of the partners and the firm
  • Duties and powers of each partner;
  • Nature and place of business; and
  • Any other terms and conditions to run the business
  • Profit sharing, it should be shared “equally” among the partners.
  • if the assets of the firm are insufficient to meet the liabilities, the personal properties of the partners, if any, can be utilized to meet the business liabilities.
  • No partner can sell or transfer his share or part or partnership of the firm to any one without the consent of the other partners
  • Both partners are jointly liable for the debt of the firm. They can share the liability among themselves or any one can be asked to pay all the debts even from his personal properties depending on the arrangement made between the partners.

thnxxx mister.... I think ur solution is quite good.... did any one discussed abt the other assignment of MGT101 OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING??? thnx alotttttt

thanks you dear any one MGT 101 Fincial Accounting plz send me

where is its solution pari :O?

What else solution you need ali?

sorry zahid bhai me missed the solution jaldi ma dekh ni ska tha yhn solution b ha thankx alot bro
its my id plz add me

me from MBA 3.5 programe of semester 1 if u are too then plzz add me

alizbutt@yahoo.com 

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service