We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
This is to inform that an Assignment No.1 will be opened on November 12, 2014 and due date of assignment submission will be November 19, 2014.
A 24 hours extra/grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students on last date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies; and above mentioned due date should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Share This With Friends......+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group. This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.
7 views so far and no comments. Strange and shows that how much serious we are in our studies.
Aslam o Alaikum!
ye assignment 2 lectures mein sy ha kia? Road map lecture no.2 mein ata ha.
yes usi main say ha
3 me h
I think these are 4Ps. We just have to make a recipe of these to make a mix.
• Product—what are you selling? (It might be a product or a service.)
• Price—what is your pricing strategy?
• Place or distribution—how are you distributing your product to get it into the marketplace?
• Promotion—how are you telling consumers in your target group about your product?
• Positioning—what place do you want your product to hold in the consumer’s mind?
• Personal relationships—how are you building relationships with your target consumers?
• People: public who can have impact on organization or can be affected by organization.
• Profits: the basic objective of organization that to have something valuable in return of
product or service mostly it is in form of money
AoA....plz guide me how to solved Assignment ???
hi did u completed ur asignment?
Developing the Marketing Mix
Once the company has decided on its overall competitive marketing strategy, it is ready to
begin planning the details of the marketing mix. The marketing mix is the set of controllable marketing variables that the firm blends to produce the response it wants in the target market. The marketing mix consists of everything that the firm can do to influence the demand for its product.
These variables are often referred to as the “four Ps.”
1). Product stands for the “goods-and-service” combination the company offers to the target
2). Price stands for the amount of money customers have to pay to obtain the product.
3). Place stands for company activities that make the product available to target consumers.
4). Promotion stands for activities that communicate the merits of the product and persuade
target consumers to buy it.
An effective marketing program blends all of the marketing mix elements into a coordinated program designed to achieve the company’s marketing objectives by delivering value to consumers.
nice sharing bro
4p's ko kasay use karin gay is main??