We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

share your paper here...

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1452

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Today was my paper ...

1: Total ques were 50 .

2; Mcqs was not from the past pprs , the whole ppr was not from the past ppr . 

3; prepare ur handouts ... nothing else .

4; Difference between incremental and avoidable.

5; Advantages and disadvantages of budgeting .

6;production report (FIFO method ) 

7;find contribution margin in RS .

8;Find breakeven point.

and don;t remember . i have given the topic but don;t remember exact numerical ques. also don;t remember other ques , plz don;t rely on past pprs ...... prepare ur handout by heart. And plz do pray for me that i could pass my exam ..... 

muja to maths wasay b nai ati. ab exam b past term say nai ata. aj mera paper b belkul past say nai aya tha.

ap nay paper save kia ha.

time ni tha copy krny ka ,,,,,,,,,,,

ok ji

thank you. God bless you.

thnkx  Lill Khan 

who ask you that the paper is not coming from past papers... my paper is from past papers.. guyzthe most important topics of cost are 

break-even ratio, sales, unit

contribution margin sales,unit in Rs.

margin of safety

d/f of incremental cost and avoidable cost

cash budget format

d/f of production budget and production cost budget.. 

and learn past papers some questions are from past papers.. mostly mcq's also from past..

thank you.. 

best of luck

which i have prepared mcqs was i think different file due to which i have written that the objective  and subjective was not from the past ppr ..And dear no one ask  from me i have mentioned current ppr for u all .

thnkx best of luck 

today was my paper. subjective was long many of them fm budget. as banoo says maximum were new. so its true.   thanks banoo . muj sa to 3 question reh gaya yar

dear m really sorry if my words burt you i dnt wana hurt you... plzz dnt mind plz

its ok dear ..... 

Any one can please guide me with respect to MCQs file... Kindly provide the most relevant MCQs file with respect to MGT402 final term. Thanks

RSS

Latest Activity

Rabia kiran left a comment for Mahmood Rana
4 minutes ago
abdul ghafoor replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion PSY101 Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2019 (14 to 26 December 2019) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material in the group PSY101 Introduction to Psychology
10 minutes ago
zoobi noor commented on Zainab Mughal's blog post LAMBA DHAGA AUR LMBI ZUBAN
13 minutes ago
zoobi noor liked Zainab Mughal's blog post LAMBA DHAGA AUR LMBI ZUBAN
13 minutes ago
zoobi noor liked +!!!StRaNGeR!!! +'s discussion ﺗﺮﺍ ﻧﺎﻡ ﺗﮏ ﺑﮭﻼ ﺩﻭﮞ، ﺗﺮﯼ ﯾﺎﺩ ﺗﮏ ﻣﭩﺎ ﺩﻭﮞ
14 minutes ago
zoobi noor liked +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion ٹی وی پر ڈرامہ چل رہا تھا
16 minutes ago
Desert11 Hakru commented on + M.Tariq Malik's group MGMT615 Transportation & Logistics Management
16 minutes ago
Imran bs(i.t) updated their profile
20 minutes ago
Desert11 Hakru joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
24 minutes ago
+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" replied to + " J ɨ y α •" ⋆'s discussion Let's celebrate the Birthday of our Beloved Mod + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"
26 minutes ago
+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" replied to + " J ɨ y α •" ⋆'s discussion Let's celebrate the Birthday of our Beloved Mod + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"
27 minutes ago
27 minutes ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service