After going through this assignment, the students should be able to prepare:
• Store ledger card under inventory valuation method of first in first out (FIFO)
• cost of goods sold statement
On January 1st, ABC Company had 215 gallons of material in store at Rs. 45.00 per
Following information has been extracted from books of the company for inventory
records during January.
January 5: purchased 900 gallons @ Rs. 59 per gallon.
January 9: issued 650 gallons to job #20
January 11: 150 gallons deteriorated in quality and transferred to obsolete stock.
January 27: Returned to supplier 80 gallons purchased on January 5.
During the same period 1,000 direct labor hours incurred in factory. Direct labour was
Rs. 19,000 and factory overhead applied rate was Rs. 60 per direct labour hour. Actual
factory overhead for the period was Rs. 17,500.
Month-end inventories of finished goods and work in process were Rs. 13, 750 and
Rs.12, 450 respectively. There was no beginning inventory.
Prepare Material Ledger Card under FIFO costing method and Cost of Goods Sold
Statement for the month of January.
NOTE: Complete working and formula carries marks.
24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome
uploading difficulties. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and
above mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any
• Make sure to upload the solution file before the due date on VULMS.
• Any submission made via email after the due date will not be accepted.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” or “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word format.
• You may also compose your assignment in Open Office format.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
RULES FOR MARKING
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0), if:
• It is submitted after the due date.
• Provide complete working and formulas where necessary.
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt.
• It is in any format other than MS-Word or Open Office; e.g. Excel, PowerPoint,
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc.
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Discussed & be touched with this discussion. After discussion a perfect solution will come in a result at the end.
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
Please Click on the below link to see…
P.S: Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”
MGT402 Assignment#01 Solution
thnx a lot ye proidic system main bani hai perpetual required hai behar hal ho jaye gi solution mil gya hai bohat shukriya agar second question ka idea ya solution hoto send kr dijiye ga shukriya
ap ne kr li assgnmnt?
any one plz upload assignment
Email, cell no, facebook personal links, links sharing for promotion any kind of site & youtube direct link sharing is not allowed at the site.
Although If you want to share the youtube video, then paste the embed codes here of the youtube video. Otherwise your comment / reply will be deleted. As well as your account will be deleted from the site. Thanks for understanding.
MGT402 Assignment#01 Solution