Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.


MGT402 Cost & Management Accounting Assignment No 2 Complete Solution

See the attached file please

Views: 350

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

According to FIFO 100% materials has been issued to 20,000 units and 40% work as  to Direct Labor and F.O.H was completed. and the remaining 60% works were required as to F.O.h and Direct labor to convert 20,000 units of work in process to finished goods. So there is an error in the attached solution.

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service