We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

“Mr. Daood is an owner of two stores situated at different locations. For costing the sold units, store “M” follows the First- In-First-Out (FIFO) method while store “N” follows the Last- In-First-Out (LIFO) method. On 1st November, both stores have the same quantity in stock that is 8,000 units at Rs. 24.00 per unit. On 12th November, both stores received the supply of 7,000 units at Rs. 25.50 per unit. Sales made by both the stores on 24th of November are 9,800 units at Rs. 26.00 per unit individually”

Required:

Keeping in view the above situation answer the following questions:
(i) Profit earned by the store “M” during the month of November is Rs.__________.
(ii) Profit earned by the store “N” during the month of November is Rs.__________.
(iii) Value of Stock at the end of the month maintained by the store “M” is Rs.__________. 
(iv) Value of Stock at the end of the month maintained by the store “N” is Rs.__________. 

Just provide your final answers in the given pattern. Avoid for providing details of formulas and calculations

Instructions:

Read the following instructions before giving your comments on GDB: 

1. Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”. 
2. Your answer should be relevant to the topic i.e. clear and concise. 
3. Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical / copied comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course. 
4. Books, websites and other reading material may be consulted before posting your comments but copying or reproducing the text from books, websites and other reading materials is strictly prohibited. Such comments will be marked as Zero (0). 
5. Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided. 

LAST DATE 14 NOVEMBER

(i)                  Profit earned by the service station “M” during the month of November is Rs.16900

(ii)                Profit earned by the service station “N” during the month of November is Rs.9100

(iii)               Value of Stock at the end of the month maintained by the store “M” is Rs.132600

(iv)           Value of Stock at the end of the month maintained by the store “N” is Rs.124800

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 627

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

here is the solution

solution:
1: Profit earned by the service station “M” during the month of November is Rs.16900
2: Profit earned by the service station “N” during the month of November is Rs.9100
3: Value of Stock at the end of the month maintained by the store “M” is Rs.132600
4: Value of Stock at the end of the month maintained by the store “N” is Rs.124800

Asalamualikum. plz guide me, I m confused between both of the solution. Which one is rite?

(i)            Profit earned by the service station “M” during the month of November is Rs.16900

(ii)           Profit earned by the service station “N” during the month of November is Rs.9100

(iii            Value of Stock at the end of the month maintained by the store “M” is Rs.132600

(iv)          Value of Stock at the end of the month maintained by the store “N” is Rs.124800

OR

(i)            Profit earned by the service station “M” during the month of November is Rs.16900

(ii)           Profit earned by the service station “N” during the month of November is Rs.7100

(iii            Value of Stock at the end of the month maintained by the store “M” is Rs.132600

(iv)          Value of Stock at the end of the month maintained by the store “N” is Rs.148800

(i)                  Profit earned by the service station “M” during the month of November is Rs.16900

(ii)                Profit earned by the service station “N” during the month of November is Rs.9100

(iii)               Value of Stock at the end of the month maintained by the store “M” is Rs.132600

(iv)           Value of Stock at the end of the month maintained by the store “N” is Rs.124800

For the M
Sales=8000*26+1800*26.00=254800
Costs=8000*24+1800*25.50=237900
Profit= sales - costs =16900
Value of stock at the end of the month=(7000-1800)*25.50=132600

For the N
Sales=7000*26+1800*26.00=228800
Costs=7000*25.50+1800*24=221700
Profit= Sales - Costs =7100
Value of stock at the end of the month=(8000-1800)*24=148800

1: Profit earned by the service station “M” during the month of November is Rs.16900
2: Profit earned by the service station “N” during the month of November is Rs.7100
3: Value of Stock at the end of the month maintained by the store “M” is Rs.132600
4: Value of Stock at the end of the month maintained by the store “N” is Rs.148800

“Mr. Daood is an owner of two stores situated at different locations. For costing the sold units, store “M” follows the First- In-First-Out (FIFO) method while store “N” follows the Last- In-First-Out (LIFO) method. On 1st November, both stores have the same quantity in stock that is 8,000 units at Rs. 24.00 per unit. On 12th November, both stores received the supply of 7,000 units at Rs. 25.50 per unit. Sales made by both the stores on 24th of November are 9,800 units at Rs. 26.00 per unit individually”

16000+

Required:

(i)         Profit earned by the store “M” during the month of November is   Rs.__16,900___.

(ii)            Profit earned by the store “N” during the month of November is Rs.___9,100___.

(iii)          Value of Stock at the end of the month maintained by the store “M” is Rs._132,600 __.

(iv)           Value of Stock at the end of the month maintained by the store “N” is Rs.__124,800__. 

i cannt undrsnd which one is true now post only ture solution

100% solved GDB 01 

REMEMBER ME IN PRAYERS

“Mr. Daood is an owner of two stores situated at different locations. For costing the sold units, store “M” follows the First- In-First-Out (FIFO) method while store “N” follows the Last- In-First-Out (LIFO) method. On 1st November, both stores have the same quantity in stock that is 8,000 units at Rs. 24.00 per unit. On 12th November, both stores received the supply of 7,000 units at Rs. 25.50 per unit. Sales made by both the stores on 24th of November are 9,800 units at Rs. 26.00 per unit individually”

Required:

Keeping in view the above situation answer the following questions:
(i) Profit earned by the store “M” during the month of November is Rs.___16900_______.
(ii) Profit earned by the store “N” during the month of November is Rs.___9100_______.
(iii) Value of Stock at the end of the month maintained by the store “M” is Rs.___132600_______.
(iv) Value of Stock at the end of the month maintained by the store “N” is Rs.____124800______.

RSS

Latest Activity

+ ! ! dAd's anGeL ❤️ liked + ! ! dAd's anGeL ❤️'s discussion -_-
5 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! maho+++ replied to + IUUOƆƎUT +'s discussion یہ تو حسن و عشق کے ہیں مرحلے
7 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! maho+++ posted a discussion
8 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! Sm!Le updated their profile
8 hours ago
+ Տɑíɾɑ Ƙհɑղ + replied to Asad's discussion ربا سچیا تُوں تے آکھیا سی
8 hours ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! maho+++ replied to + IUUOƆƎUT +'s discussion یہ تو حسن و عشق کے ہیں مرحلے
8 hours ago
+ IUUOƆƎUT + replied to + IUUOƆƎUT +'s discussion یہ تو حسن و عشق کے ہیں مرحلے
8 hours ago
+ ! ! S░!░N҉░G҉░E҉░R​⭐️ replied to + IUUOƆƎUT +'s discussion یہ تو حسن و عشق کے ہیں مرحلے
8 hours ago
+ ! ! S░!░N҉░G҉░E҉░R​⭐️ liked + IUUOƆƎUT +'s discussion یہ تو حسن و عشق کے ہیں مرحلے
8 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MTH603 All Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2019 (14 to 26 December 2019) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material in the group MTH603 Numerical Analysis
8 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MTH603 All Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2019 (14 to 26 December 2019) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material in the group MTH603 Numerical Analysis
8 hours ago
8 hours ago

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service