We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
FINAL TERMS CURRENT,OLD AND NEW PAPERS SO READY FOR EXAM
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material? + How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
My today's paper
1.Leader's quality (3)
2. Is the HR interrelated concept or not? (3)
3. make compensation program (5)
4. if your colleges in frustration then what you will do? (5)
6. motivation evaluate by reward also by fair attitude of employee. is the correct statement or not? (5)
My Paper on 10/03/15
- How to manage the diverse workforce or its need of now a days (The question was almost the same)? 5 Marks
- A question related to Factor Comparison method of job evaluation? 5 Marks
- The criteria to be used for the performance evaluation? 3 Marks
- How the wife's of expatriates can be happy/adjustable to stay abroad or some thing like? 3 Marks
- The difference between Performance & motivation ? 3 Marks
- The types of disciplinary actions and brief about them? 3 Marks
- As trainer to overseas, what must be the main topics to list down? 5 Marks
- List down the three criteria for Training? 3 Marks
- How the organizational power can be effectively used? 3 Marks
The MCQ's were from quiz's and old papers.
My TODAY'S pAPER OF MGT501
T.q:50 , 4 questions of 3 marks and 4 questions of 5 marks
Mcq's were conceptual like wise as every other person explained while subjective is given below:
1.Mr.Ahmad is habitual late 2 work.Does this influence his assessment work?
2.Main points of difference regarding leadership b/w the 2 school of thoughts i-e: trait & behaviorial?
3.Leadeship is restricted to the people at top positions or anyone from the bottoms of the organization can be a leader?
4.In an organization setting when is teleconferencing the most effective choice as compare to the traditional meduim of communication?
5.How do companies 'pay 4 performance' to motivate their personal.Give an example?
6.HR functions are interrelated 2 each other yes/no? Give an example
Dear fellows here is a link 4 u all in this link where u find mcq's test, slides and much more as this site is from pearson publisher yes it our reference book go prepare your mcq's without any hesitation and pary 4 me please !http://wps.prenhall.com/bp_dessler_hrm_11/79/20281/5192087.cw/index...