We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
|Starting Date||Friday, August 03, 2018|
|Closing Date||Thursday, August 09, 2018|
|Question Title||Compensation System|
Do you think employees have access to information about other employees’ compensation level* (assume same hierarchical level) or should this knowledge be withheld from employees? Discuss with rationale.
*Note: prepare your answer without considering different hierarchical levels.
1. Your discussion must be based on logical facts. Word limit is 100-150 words
3. Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students.
4. Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
5. The GDB will open and close on the specified date and time. Please note that no grace day or extra time will be given for posting comments on GDB.
6. Questions/queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
i think this knowledge should be withheld from employees.
no it is not
imran khalid Bhai ap ki MGT201 hy?
MGT501 quiz 3