We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
MGT501 Current Final Papers 2016.........................
1. write any 5 non financial rewards that a manager can use for positive reinforcement on day to day basis.
2. what disciplinary action the coach would take against the goal keeper if he found him involved in match fixing, although the goal keeper has already been discussed with the team rules.
3. if the supplier is found in theft in a restaurant by a manager what disciplinary action the manager would take if the supplier has already been verbally warned previously.
4. how classification method of job evaluation is implemented.
5. how can the organization motivate its employees through pay for performance plan.
6. the manager assigned with foreign assignment should be paid more then the pay he was getting when working at head quarters...do you agree with this statement or not? support your answer...
7. differentiate b/w performance and motivation with the help of examples.
8. do you think that the functions of HR are interrelated?support you answer...
9. why do international assignments fail at the end?
Shamza weldone , but i have some confusion plz any body help..
quiesion no 9. why do international assignments fail at the end? is from lecture # 44.
But final term is from (19-40) ...plz
Abeeha Sheikh thanks for sharing Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current Final term papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.
Assalm o ALaikum
MCqs were Conceptual
When physical/medical examination are appropriate in selection process?(3)
Types of pay for performance plans? (3)
Why customer appraisal is important in meausiring the quality of company’s product? (3)
Difference between participative and autocratic leadership styles? (3)
How can an organization create smoke free environment for its employee.(5)
Describe implications of employee employement at will doctrine and identify its four exception. .(5)
Why do pay for performance fails in an organization. .(5)
Organization has intordused an efficient database. In order to launch new database , what measure an organization should take? .(5)
GOOD LUCK FOR ALL
plzzzzzz baki students b share krein apny current papers..... :(
MCQs were mostly conceptual...
One of your subordinates is upset that another employee has been promoted. He thinks he is competent enough to get promotion. How will you deal with this situation? (3 Marks)
Briefly describe the behavioral symptoms of stress. (3 Marks)
Define what is meant by the term union. (3 Marks)
Briefly explain the Metamorphosis stage of Socialization Process. When this stage is completed? (3 Marks)
How can organization improve the effectiveness of the reward system? Write down five possible ways for improvement. (5 Marks)
An employee in a chemical factory no longer wears required uniform, safety mask, and safety glasses on the work floor. When his boss inquired him on this matter, he replied that there had been no accidents for the last 15 years on the job; therefore there is no need to wear all this stuff. The argument given by worker is valid or disciplinary action should be taken against him? One of your friends receives call for interview from a well known telecommunication firm. How will you guide him for a successful interview? (5 Marks)
How low-tech and high-tech employees are motivated? (5 Marks)
Explain job rotation along with its kinds. (5 Marks)
Good lucks to all...
Sam thanks for sharing
Please some one share the subjective questions of recent papers, I have my paper tomorrow so please help