Mr. Ahsan is working as Director Accounts of a computer manufacturing organization. He started silently watching the progress of one of his accounts executives after his complaint that he is not learning anything. He gets only routine work to do and it is the same routine. He has not even been given the chance to swap jobs with someone else. He has picked up the same message from others in the department.
Mr. Ahsan discussed the situation with his Manager, the recently appointed Manager for the Accounts Department. He appears to be very busy and stressed. When Director Accounts discussed about said accounts executive with manager he says that he is fed up with the job. He worked off his feet, comes early, goes late, takes work home and gets criticized behind his back by incompetent accounts executive.
1. What has gone wrong within the department?
2. Identifying the actual causes of the problem?
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Discuss the ideas here and get a perfect solution.
Any idea plz........... chapter number #? any other help
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
It from lecture 27 n i guess it all about performance appraisal but im not getting what to write in APA reference style. there z no auther's name , what to entitled n no date. what to mention over there
koi sai se hint dy do k kya likhna h es me
In the above scenario has gone wrong within the department is as follows
1. Manager lacks information
2. Lack of appraisal skills
3. Manager not taking appraisal seriously
4. Manager not prepared
5. Employee not receiving ongoing feedback
6. Manager not being honest or sincere
7. Ineffective discussion of employee development
8. Unclear language
9. Insufficient reward for performance
In the above scenario the actual causes of the problem is as follows
1. Employee is not happy with their job
2. workers and teams must understand what is expected from them in their tasks
3. The Goal of measuring performance is to improve the effectiveness & efficiency of the organization by aligning the employee’s work behaviors & results with the organization’s goals improving the employee’s work behaviors & results.
4. The labor union might affect the appraisal process by stressing seniority as the basis for promotions and pay increases.
5. No Per motion
6. No motivation
7. No Satisfaction
8. No training development
9. No communication feedback
sherm to nh ati apna opinion keh kr mera solution otha kr yahn upload kr diya or baqi sb ke zero marks dilwaye ga
Helo Mr..y ap ki he mj pta ni lkn jis s le he me ny permission ly k post kea he..
its my own opinion,,baqi ap loog khud chk kr lo
But What about APA tyle REfences . what to there z nothing mentioned . no authers name no date nothing