We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Please share your MGT501 final term paperz here.... :( booooht tension ha
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
GO THROUGH ALL chapters care fully for mcqs
subjective mostly from past paper
roshni can u plzz tell me is mein se paper aaye ga yaa nai ?
My today's paper
1.Leader's quality (3)
2. Is the HR interrelated concept or not? (3)
3. make compensation program (5)
4. if your colleges in frustration then what you will do? (5)
6. motivation evaluate by reward also by fair attitude of employee. is the correct statement or not? (5)
My Today’s Exam: 11/03/2015……Very tough tha…Kion k almost all questions conceptuals thy…even MCQs b.
Q1-What are the three key areas need to be addressed while doing global business? Define each
Q2-“When a manager wants to motivate an individual, he or she must offer the individual a reward that will satisfy an important need”. Is given statement a practical application of the need hierarchy?
Q3-Hassan has just been hired as director of HRM communications. He is writing a mission statement for his department. What items should be included?
Q4-Five years ago, Ali and Faiz were hired for similar job in the same organization. Faiz was promoted to the next rank but Ali is still working at the same position. What can be the possible reasons on the basis of which Ali could not get promotion despite of having similar qualification and experience?
Q5-During internship, your supervisor gives you an assignment to give some suggestions for the improvement of organizational communication. Being a student of HRM what will you suggest?
Q6-Does any relationship exist between competency level and dependability of followers in a leadership process?
Q7-“Political activity is probably more a function of the organization’s characteristics than of individual characteristics”. Support this statement by identifying the factors that lead towards organizational politics.
Q8-Does any relationship exist between competency level and dependability of followers in a leadership process?
Q9-Comment on the statement, “Today’s organizations must be able to satisfy the diverse needs of their employees”
Q10-What are the five factors associated with the success of international assignments? Is there any one factor which is more important than the others? Explain.
Any one share latest Question in current Examz plzzzzzzzzzzzz
My Paper on 10/03/15
- How to manage the diverse workforce or its need of now a days (The question was almost the same)? 5 Marks
- A question related to Factor Comparison method of job evaluation? 5 Marks
- The criteria to be used for the performance evaluation? 3 Marks
- How the wife's of expatriates can be happy/adjustable to stay abroad or some thing like? 3 Marks
- The difference between Performance & motivation ? 3 Marks
- The types of disciplinary actions and brief about them? 3 Marks
- As trainer to overseas, what must be the main topics to list down? 5 Marks
- List down the three criteria for Training? 3 Marks
- How the organizational power can be effectively used? 3 Marks
The MCQ's were from quiz's and old papers.
2 or 3 mcqs were from past papers rest were new
Five Factors associated with the success of international assignment and which factor is important (5)
How can you strenghten the link between Pay and performance (5)
Organizations encourage training for there emolyees but There are certain times when
training is not necessary Define ? (3)
Mr Ali rejects taking action against the workers who take random uninformed leaves. He suggests that it is time consuming and this time should be invested in some positive activity... what is your opinion (5)
dead fellows paper kis kis chapter se related tha r past paperz main se bi kuch aya howa hya ni ?
i want mgt501 past papers