We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

MGT501 - Human Resource Management
Friday, April 27, 2012

The ABC Company had announced an ambitious expansion program, which included increasing production capacity and doubling the work force in less than five years in 2007. At the time of wage revision, the management designed a two-tier structure: existing employees will be eligible for a higher salary, and those who are recruited fresh will get a lower salary – though job description and job specification are the same. The management argued that this is the best policy and is widely followed in deregulated companies abroad.
Requirement:
In your opinion, is it a fair policy or not (regarding existing and fresh employees); discuss with proper arguments.

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 2908

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

plz upload the idea solution

jaldi gdb send kare aj last date hai.

can i have the gdb of mgt 501??

bolo tariq bhai koi suggestion or idea solution plz

koi ha bhi yahan par????

jaldi jaldi send kar dain GDB plz plz plz plz plz

The is a Fair policy and widely followed by abroad, because large number of high skilled older worker have more wages and they be permanent till retirement, that why employer give chance and hire more new worker with the low wages to increase the work force with the low amount of wages and benefit for both  

its just idea or something else??????????????//

mohtram rizwan ahmad

plz shre with me also plz plz

ABC company is deregulated company and can have its self made wage policy. Coporates and management have decided to pay new employees less salaries than existing employees because existing employees have greater work experience , skills and practices. Company is paying employees on the basis of their potential so policy is fair.

idea solution 

RSS

Latest Activity

+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS302 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group CS302 Digital Logic Design
7 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS507 Assignment No 01 Fall 2020 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 25-11-2020 in the group CS507 Information Systems
10 minutes ago
Nouman Butt liked + " J i y a " ♥'s discussion Agr............
15 minutes ago
Nouman Butt liked 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion **I've loved, I've lost But I've never changed** @KAMBO
15 minutes ago
Profile IconMinhaas, Zee Meer, Ubaid ullah and 21 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
27 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS201 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group CS201 Introduction to Programming
28 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS201 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group CS201 Introduction to Programming
28 minutes ago
Muhammad Bilal replied to Hassan's discussion *** نیند چبھنے لگی ہے آنکھوں میں***
33 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion FIN611 GDB No 1 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group FIN611 Advanced Financial Accounting
42 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked +M.Tariq Malik's discussion FIN611 GDB No 1 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion
42 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MTH100 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group MTH100 General Mathematics
49 minutes ago
Hafiz faisal safder commented on +M.Tariq Malik's group MGT201 Financial Management
1 hour ago

Today Top Members 

Looking For Something? Search Here

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service