We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Quiz # 03
Human Resource Management (MGT 501)
This is to inform that quiz 03 will be opened at 15th July, 2014 and last date to attempt quiz is 17th July, 2014.
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material? + How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
Please all students related this subject Share your online Quizzes here to help each other.thanks
Please share the question and their answers of this quiz if anyone has done.
Quiz share kerain pls
koi file b ni kisi k pas??
1. Who is said to be responsible for task allocation in order to fulfill the organizational goals?
• Managers (Correct)
2. Employment of which resource is a competitive factor for organizations.
• Workforce (Correct)
3. Unofficial part of an organization formed on the basis of common interests is known as:
• Formal organization
• Informal organization (Correct)
• Bureaucratic organization
• Virtual organization
4. Ahmed is supervising the maneuver of whole organization, which one role is being played by him?
• Tactical manager
• Operations manager (Correct)
• Chief Executive
• Line manger
5. An attitude is made up of ________ components
• 3 (Correct)
6. Organizational commitment can be developed through promoting __________.
• Shared values (Correct)
• Employee incentives
7. An organization operates in:
• An isolated system
• A closed system
• A clogged system
• An open system (Correct)
8. Which of the following is mandatory for the formation of an organization?
• An individual (Correct)
• Two or more individuals
• A proprietor
• An employee
9. A staff handbook is a reference tool for managers and staff. The handbook contains the information about:
• Personal conduct
• Terms and conditions
• Briefing and induction
• All of given options (Correct)
10. Which one is true statement about the need of conceptual skills at different hierarchical level?
• Conceptual skills are very important at each level of management.
• Conceptual skills are very important at the Top level of management (Correct)
• Conceptual skills are very important at operational level of management.
• Conceptual skills are very important for the lower level of management.
Formal organizations are _________ organizations.
Organizations have to constantly monitor the performance of the employees not only to check that goals are being met or policies have been adhered to but also to:
Answer: Motivate the employees
Question # 3 of 20 ( Start time: 01:59:03 PM ) Total Marks: 1
What is another term used for 360-degree feedback?
Select correct option:
Answer: Multi-source assessment
Which of the following best describes the difference between training and development?
Answer: Training is for current job and development is for future job
An organization that has no room for innovation although it can provide such opportunities to its employees refers to:
Answer: Leadership attitude...not sure
Which of the following terminology describes the legal legislation in which job applicant should not be rejected on the basis of discriminatory practices?
Answer: Equal employment opportunity
A planning approach that carries an inbuilt feature of review at different steps during the execution of the plan is called:
Answer: Training & development
Which of the following represents relatively a permanent change in behavior of employees?
According to which act, pay discrimination on the basis of gender for same position & performance is prohibited?
Answer: Equal pay act of 1963
Which of the following is part of a manager’s role in an employee’s career development?
Answer: Communicating the mission, policies, and procedures
Ranking method is only effective for:
Answer: Few jobs to be evaluated
Which of the following is NOT a function of HRM?
Answer: To Attract People
The lifelong series of activities that contribute to a person’s career exploration, establishment, success, and fulfillment is called:
Answer: Career management
The process of discovering potential candidates for actual or anticipated organizational vacancies is known as:
Answer: HR planning
The act of reorganizing a company for the purpose of making it more efficient and therefore more profitable is known as:
The socialization process is more likely to be conducted by:
Answer: HRM department
Main source of creating difference among organizations is:
Answer: Human resource
Which one is the recruitment method that may create glass ceiling effect?
Which one method of job analysis is universally superior?
Answer: Individual interview method
+ ღ˚♥ZaibUnnisa... ♥˚ღ thanks for sharing
Note for All Members: You don’t need to go any other site for this assignment/GDB/Online Quiz solution, Because All discussed data of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.