We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 748

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

the worst assignment solution i've ever seen

lolz

akhir aisa kia likh dia inhon nay jo app keh rahay ho, k worst solution hai. agar app ko worst laga hay tu phir app is ko sahi kar loooo..... ya agar app is say behtar likh sakty hoo, tu phir yahan solution kion dhondnay aayy hoo.

I'm not looking for solution dear and i said this is worst solution because annaya just copy and paste the solution matter from another discussion, now the thing is why you people looking for solution only you should pick the idea or main point and elaborate the whole in your own words????????? this is the right way of study in virtual university n e ways here is the idea solution and make your habbit to do with your own concepts;

IDEA1:

In my opinion the vision of top management that a strong Human Recourse Department with highly qualified staff can do a better job of handling the most administration related matters; this is the right decision in broader sense if we consider this initiative as long term planning, so HR department is not burden on the shaheen corporation................. you can now elaborate further

IDEA2:

Shaheen Corporation’s top management is going in right direction about up gradation of the internal administrative and management structure of the company and we can easily observe this decision is right when we see the appointment of Human Resource Manager as well as other team member of Human Resource Department as they possess relevant qualification and certification in their nominated occupation............you can now elaborate further

(Hope you all got the main idea now you can easily elaborate the answer and make your habbit to do the assignment with your own skills)

DunPhill sab Itni lmbi takreerrrr

Great Arslan Bhai.........

ap thek solution up lod kar day bhi

i think thek hay ......  thnxx anaya

i think thek hay ......  thnxx anaya

i think , second question ka content related nai hai.

Syed ArslanTahir thanx.  inha batya krne ate ha khud ko ata kuch ni dosro ko bus comment krna ata ha

Great Anya, you are right

RSS

Latest Activity

zuha shah joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
52 seconds ago
+ ! ❤️ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !'s discussion 100 Instructions from the Quran
3 minutes ago
+ ! ❤️ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !'s discussion 100 Instructions from the Quran
4 minutes ago
+ ! ❤️ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Jis Tarah ..
4 minutes ago
+ ! ❤️ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Baat Karna ...
4 minutes ago
+ ! ❤️ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Yaha Har Cheez ..
4 minutes ago
+ ! ❤️ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Alfaaz Ki Nisbat..
5 minutes ago
+ ! ❤️ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked ٥ دن's discussion Gunahon ki gehrai
5 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! replied to + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion Happy Marriage to "Zee" & " Nomi weds Noor"....!
14 minutes ago
Qaisar nadeem replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing
16 minutes ago
Profile IconQaisar nadeem and Isha Chuhdary joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
16 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! posted a discussion
27 minutes ago
+ !! "AS" !! replied to + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Jis Tarah ..
42 minutes ago
+ !! "AS" !! replied to + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Baat Karna ...
43 minutes ago
+ !! "AS" !! replied to + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Ghalti...
43 minutes ago
+ !! "AS" !! replied to + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Yaha Har Cheez ..
44 minutes ago
+ !! "AS" !! replied to + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Alfaaz Ki Nisbat..
44 minutes ago
Profile IconSafdar Mehmood, Shayaan, Hafiz muhammad sufyan and 28 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
45 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ReBeL replied to ٥ دن's discussion Gunahon ki gehrai
1 hour ago
MUHAMMAD USMAN replied to MIT's discussion cs604 Quize#1 fall semester 2019 in the group CS604 Operating Systems
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service