We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

Organizational Behavior Mgt 502 Final Term Paper’s Some Mcqs And Subjective Which I Attempted Today At 2 30 Pm Date 10th Sep,2018.

These Are Some Of Questions I Remember While Some Of Them I Have Given U An Idea That These Types Of Questions Were Present In The Paper So This Can Not Be Accurate Info.About Its Correctness 1st Check And Then Analyze This Paper But According To Me This Is Near To Accurate.

1. Agent Can Best For An Organization If It Is

A Inside Organization

B Outside Organization

C Both Inside And Outside Can Be

D None Of The Above

1. Which Of The Following Leaders Motivate Their Skills And Abilities To Achieve Their Goals

A Transformational Leaders

B Transcational Leaders

C Charismatic Leaders

D All Of The Above

1. Which Of The Following Is A Part Of Negotiation On Last Step

A Negotiation Outcome

B Preparation

C Planning

D Communication

1. The Organization Who Serves His Company By Providing Internet And Related Online Services Is Called An

A E Organization

B Business Organization

C E Commerce

D All Of The Above

Subjective:

1. Differentiate Between Women And Man Leadership Styles ? ( 5 Marks )
  2. What Are The Consequences By Which An Organization Fails Due To Implementation Of Performance Appraisals? ( 5 Marks )
  3. What Are The Various Job Schedules Of An Organization For Employees ? ( 5 Marks )
  4. How Best Negotiation Is Evaluated And Which Are Its Characteristics? ( 5 Marks )
  5. Why Some Organization Does Nt Accept Change If The Change Is Due To Technology And Competitors ? ( 5 Marks )

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 147

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Vu Study Groups By Subject Codes Wise)

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service