We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

Share Your Current Final Term Papers Here 

JazakAllah Khair 

Best Of Luck 

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 922

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Vu Study Groups By Subject Codes Wise)

Replies to This Discussion

Dear i ddnt read any past paper so for me everything was new :)
best of luck

wo english bol lai thi toji dimpli :/

English k toly hath pair tolny :x 

toji sheno wo shteel ki bnai na ishliye ni tol shkti :x 

i shared the file check that one

Today 2/3/2017 paper 8.30 am

Mcqs were very difficult and conceptual not from past papers

Here are the list of questions which were in my exam today ...it was difficult paper overall i hope it will help you remember me in your prayers

1. ABC Corporation wants to streamline its internal strategies to create stronger bonds with its customer base. For this purpose, it needs to have strong communication with the customers. What are the elements of customer communication?
  2. Meeting the customer requirements of a product is one of the prime objectives of an organization. How a company will verify that the product requirements have been met?

1. Briefly describe the role of top management in the implementation of a Quality strategy. How does it gain involvement of employees at subsequent management levels?

1. Prof. Peter Senge of MIT portrays organizational learning as going beyond the mere capture of knowledge and identifies five learning disciplines. Explain briefly any two of the learning disciplines.
  2. TQM program does not work even in organizational environments that desperately cry out for quality improvements.  
  3. Customer property is any property owned or provided by the customer. What are the obligations of an organization regarding customer property?

1. role of a leader is of critical importance in success of a business. way to handle things.
  2. There are various stages of "Team Growth".  What can be the feelings of a leader during forming stage? Also discuss the role of leadership in “forming”?
  3. How can you apply different quality tools for improving the quality of a pizza restaurant?   

I’m attaching a file of last two years of current past papers made and solved by me have a look on them as there were lots of questions from them came into my paper. I hope it will help you.

Attachments:

RSS

Latest Activity

Study Corner For DigiSkills Students

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service