Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

MGT510 Assignment No 02 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Due Date:03-02-2021

May be an image of text that says 'SEMESTER Fall 2020 TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT (MGT510) ASSIGNMENT DUE DATE: 03d February 2020 "SIPOC Diagram" Customer Experience Case: magazine: a noted quality before the story hour Thank Quality Digest Travel cholces: pressed ensure related business, this minutes within United press telephone Instructed customer number shortly. numbers button same time. Otherwise operator you very important customer. time, place nusic, heard about the that he company replied, ollowed .yes He digits numbers surprise, wanted1o redial, delay'

Views: 768

Replies to This Discussion

Share the Assignment Questions & Discuss Here.... 

Stay touched with this discussion, Solution idea will be uploaded as soon as possible in replies here before the due date.

MGT510-Assignment-2-Solution-Fall-2020

Click on the below link to download the file

MGT510-Assignment-2-Solution-Fall-2020.docx

TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT (MGT510)

ASSIGNMENT

DUE DATE03rd February, 2020 MARKS10

TOPIC“SIPOC Diagram”

A Customer Experience Case:

James Harrington, a noted quality consultant, related the following story in Quality Digest magazine:

I called to make a flight reservation just an hour ago in Telecom Street. The telephone rang five times before a recorded voice answered. "Thank you for calling ABC Travel Services," it said. "To ensure the highest level of customer service, this call may be recorded for future analysis." Next, I was asked to select from one of the following three choices: "If the trip is related to company business, press 1. Personal business, press 2. Group travel, press 3." I pressed 1. I was then asked to select from the following four choices: "If this is a trip within the United States, press 1. International, press 2. Scheduled training, press 3. Related to a conference, press 4." Because I was going to Canada, I pressed 2.

Now two minutes into my telephone call, I was instructed to be sure that I had my customer identification card available. A few seconds passed and a soft voice came on, saying, “All international operators are busy, but please hold because you are a very important customer.” The voice was then replaced by music. About two minutes later, another recorded message said, “Our operators are still busy, but please hold and the first available operator will take care of you.” More music. Then yet another message: “Our operators are still busy, but please hold. Your business is important to us.” More bad music. Finally the soft voice returned, stating. “To speed up your service, enter your 19-digit customer service number.” I frantically searched for their card, hoping that I could find it before I was cut off. I was lucky: I found it and entered the number in time. The same soft voice came back to me, saying, “To confirm your customer service number, enter the last four digits of your social security number.” I pushed the four numbers on the keypad. The voice said: “Thank you. An operator will be with you shortly. If your call is an emergency, you can call 1-800-CAL-HELP, or push all of the buttons on the telephone at the same time. Otherwise, please hold, as you are a very important customer.” This time, in place of music, I heard a commercial about the service that the company provides.

At last, a real person answered the telephone and asked, "Can I help you?" I replied, "Yes, oh yes. He answered, “Please give me your 19-digit customer service number, followed by the last four digits of your social security number so I can verify who you are.” (I thought I gave these numbers in the first place to speed up service. Why do I have to rattle them off again?)

I was now convinced that he would call me Mr. 5523-3675-0714-1313-040. But, to my surprise, he said: “Yes, Mr. Harrington. Where do you want to go and when?” I explained that I wanted to go to Montreal the following Monday morning. He replied: “I only handle domestic reservations. Our international desk has a new telephone number: 1-800-1WE- GOTU. I will transfer your call.” A few clicks later a message came on, saying: “All of our international operators are busy. Please hold and your call will be answered in the order it was received. Do not hang up or redial, as it will only delay our response to your call. Please continue to hold, as your business is important to us.”

Source: https://www.chegg.com/homework-help/questions-and-answers/ii-nightmare-tele... noted-quality-consultant-related-following--q39004124

Required questions:

Question 1: Keeping in view the high level process map, you are required to develop a SIPOC diagram for the customer service experience of James Harrington in Telecom Street.

(8 marks) Question 2: You are required to suggest one of the Deming’s fourteen points to Telecom Street that can help them to improve their customer experience.

(2 marks)

Solution Guidelines:

Provide your solution in given table format. Not adhering to instructions will result in deduction of your marks.

Question 1:

Suppliers

(1 mark)

Input

(2 marks)

Process

(2 marks)

Output

(2 marks)

Customer

(1 mark)

Question 2:

Deming point (1)

How/Why? (1)

Important:

24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above mentioned due date should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.

Deadline:

• Make sure to upload the solution file before the due date on
  • Any submission made via email after the due date will not be

Formatting guidelines:

• Use the font style “Times New Roman” or “Arial” and font size “12”.
  • It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word
  • You may also compose your assignment in Open Office
  • Use black and blue font colors

Referencing Guidelines:

Use APA style for referencing and citation. For guidance search “APA reference style” in Google and read various websites containing information for better understanding or visit http://linguistics.byu.edu/faculty/henrichsenl/apa/APA01.html

Rules for Marking

Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0), if:

• It is submitted after the due
  • The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt.
  • It is in any format other than MS-Word or Open Office; e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, PDF
  • It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals

Note related to load shedding: Please be proactive

Dear Students

As you know that Post Mid-Term semester activities have been started and load shedding problem is also prevailing in our country. Keeping in view the fact, you all are advised to post your activities as early as possible without waiting for the due date. For your convenience; activity schedule has already been uploaded on VULMS for the current semester, therefore no excuse will be entertained after due date of assignments or GDBs.

Organizational Behavior MGT502 Assignment No.1 Solution (01 Feb, 2021)

Hello Sir,

can u plz provide the solution to this as today is the last date of submission.

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service