We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Share Your Current Mid Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
Please Click on the below link to see…
Total questions in the mid term paper were18
12 objectives for 12 Marks
Subjective part of the mid term paper
13)Define concept of quality in different ways. (3 marks)
14) How fact-based decision making does help an organization in bringing continuous improvement in its processes & practices? (3 marks)
15) How do you see the future of Quality Management in the increasing global market place? (3 marks)
16) Suppose you visit a bank to open an account but the CRO is too busy to respond. What do you suggest to this bank to improve its services in this regard? Relate your suggestions to ANY TWO principles of TQM? (5 marks )
17) What are the different costs that are included in the total quality cost for a product? If an organization keeps the total quality costs at a minimum, what benefit it will gain? (5 marks )
18) How does Crosby comment on the Zero Defect (ZD) Concept? What is your personal opinion on the fact that “is zero defect production is rationally possible keeping in mind the humanly nature of the employees”? (5 marks )
MGT510 Solved Mid Term Papers, MGT510 Solved MCQs