We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
A retail store has experienced following monthly demand of milk during 2015.
You are required to:
1. Forecast the demand for January 2016 using a ‘four-period moving average’ method.
2. Compute the forecast error for the year 2015 by forecasting its monthly demand.
3. Suggest how the forecast error could be reduced?
24 hours extra / grace period after the due date are usually available to overcome uploading
difficulties. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above
mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
• Make sure to upload the solution file before the due date on VULMS.
• Any submission made via email after the due date will not be accepted.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” or “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word format.
• You may also compose your assignment in Open Office format.
• Use black and blue font colours only.
• Use APA style for referencing and citation. For guidance search “APA reference
style” in Google and read various websites containing information for better
understanding or visit
Rules for Marking
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0), if:
• Any of the given instructions is not followed
• It is copied or plagiarized
• It is submitted after the due date via email.
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt.
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Vu Study Groups By Subject Codes Wise)
kia koi nai ha is subject ka yahan??
anyboday having past paers of mgmt 614 ?