We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Real time Scenario
Most of the businessmen operating in SME sector in Pakistan are blaming government for not providing adequate infrastructure required for smooth business operations and expansions. Sky rocket prices of patrol and transportation and unavailability of electricity is not less than a nightmare for SMEs owners. But this is the one side of the coin, on the other side the owners of SMEs are not effectively playing their due and awaited role. For example, businessmen who have inherited businesses from their families are not cracking the innovation in true sense. Most of the business ideas are just imitation of most prevailing investment opportunities. Most of the business ideas not dynamic which could allow the business expansion go beyond the local city. In addition to aforementioned discussion, most of the businessmen are not even aware of the importance of market research and considered this activity as waste of time and money. Right now the SME sector is fighting with multifaceted problems and requires attention of both, the government officials and business owners.
Point of Discussion (POD)
Being the student of SMEs, you are required to first list at lest ten (10) challenges/difficulties currently faced by SMEs in Pakistan that can be solved by businessmen. Secondly you are required to discuss the possible precautionary measures ( at least five) that must be taken by the businessmen themselves to combat those challenges instead of waiting for government support
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
please discuss here
PLZZZZZZ GIVE IDEA ABOUT GDP :)
Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks
I think ths GDB includes those challenges which SME's are facing in ths era such as Technology, Infrastructure , Finance , Knowledge etc...
And the remedies 4 ths r also reverse of these factorss..
M. Abubakar khan ahannnnnnnnn
challenges/difficulties currently faced by SMEs in Pakistan
1. Formulate Policy to encourage the growth of SMEs in the country and to advise the Government on fiscal and monetary issues related to SMEs.
2. Facilitation of Business Development Services to SMEs.
3. Facilitate the development and strengthening of SME representative bodies associations/chambers.
4. Set up and manage a service provider’s database including machinery and supplier for SMEs.
5. Conducting sector studies and analysis for sector development strategies.
6. Facilitation of SMEs in securing financing.
7. Strengthening of SMEs by conducting and facilitating seminars, workshops and training programs.
8. Donor assistances for SME development of SMEs through programs and projects.
9. Assist SMEs in getting international certifications (such as UL, CE, DIN, JIS, ASME, KS, etc.) for their products and processes.
10. Identification of service opportunities on the basis of supply/demand gap.
Secondly you are required to discuss the possible precautionary measures ( at least five) that must be taken by the businessmen
Thanks Malik sb I have got an id
MGT 601 GDB Solution fall 2012
Note: Please this is vuhelp.pk team effort don't share this GDB on other fourms and website
Challenges / Difficulties currently faced by SMEs in Pakistan: ( Only VUhelp.pk material )