Share Your Current Final Term Papers Here
Best Of Luck
Share Your Current Final Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
Please Click on the below link to see…
50 questions 40 msqs and 10 long .
Q1: TMQ objectives
Q2: which steps are taken by Pakistan for implementation the GATS.
Q3: job specification and job description k head mai entries krni thi.
Q4: write the test which r conduct by any organization for selection .
Q5: characteristics of geographically distribution product
Q6: five points of control tariff
Q7: 3 points which are cover under the head of GATT.
Q8: ISO decreasing the export of Pakistan , yes or no support your answer.
Ur bki 2 mjy yaad ni haan pr WTO sy related thy
hi Happy cнαи∂α :) can you please send your current exam if you have given it ...thanks
in sha Allah 6 ko hoga abi ni howa :)
my today's exam 4/3/2017 at 8.30
mcqs logical and easy not from past papers
1. Disciplinary problems may arise in any organization especially in developing countries. 2. What are different conscious and unconscious acts that might be reason for disciplinary action?
3. What are the drawbacks of introduction of technology on labour intensive industries
4. For any business favorable business environment is essential particularly if you are planning to do business beyond the country boundaries. How you asses that business environment is favorable for your business? (mention any three)
5. Performance appraisal is a form of counseling and coaching activity used for defecting and correcting errors. Why this positive activity has limitations and what kind of limitation create barriers for positive outcome? (1 for reasoning, 4 for limitations)
6. table was given we have to put job description and specification on it.
remember me in your prayers
(im attaching a file of past papers made by me i tried to solve it but there are some flaws ...attaching it anyway to give you some idea of questions coming in paper}
Sabeen thanks for sharing
kitny subjective thy total hun ????
My Today's MGT601 Paper :-
Total Questions were 50 , 40 mcq's 10 short n long questions
mcq's were random rely on handouts plz and must prepare my paper i'm sure in main sy questions zaror repeat hony ^_^
Remember me in your precious prayers
Happy cнαи∂α :) thanks for sharing