We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

MGT601 All Current Final Term Papers Fall 2016 And Past Final Term Papers At One Place From 25 Feb To 8 March 2017

Share Your Current Final Term Papers Here 

JazakAllah Khair 

Best Of Luck 

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 711

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

Replies to This Discussion

Share Your Current Final Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks

Note:-

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•.

Please Click on the below link to see…

.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join .... 

50 questions 40 msqs and 10 long .
Q1: TMQ objectives 
Q2: which steps are taken by Pakistan for implementation the GATS. 
Q3: job specification and job description k head mai entries krni thi. 
Q4: write the test which r conduct by any organization for selection . 
Q5: characteristics of geographically distribution product 
Q6: five points of control tariff 
Q7: 3 points which are cover under the head of GATT.
Q8: ISO decreasing the export of Pakistan , yes or no support your answer.
Ur bki 2 mjy yaad ni haan pr WTO sy related thy

thanks

hi Happy cнαи∂α :) can you please send your current exam if you have given it ...thanks

in sha Allah 6 ko hoga abi ni howa :) 

my today's exam 4/3/2017 at 8.30

mcqs logical and easy not from past papers

1. Disciplinary problems may arise in any organization especially in developing countries. 2. What are different conscious and unconscious acts that might be reason for disciplinary action?

3. What are the drawbacks of introduction of technology on labour intensive industries

4. For any business favorable business environment is essential particularly if you are planning to do business beyond the country boundaries. How you asses that business environment is favorable for your business? (mention any three)

5. Performance appraisal is a form of counseling and coaching activity used for defecting and correcting errors. Why this positive activity has limitations and what kind of limitation create barriers for positive outcome? (1 for reasoning, 4 for limitations)

6. table was given we have to put job description and specification on it.

remember me in your prayers 

(im attaching a file of past papers made by me i tried to solve it but there are some flaws ...attaching it anyway to give you some idea of questions coming in paper}

Attachments:

Sabeen thanks for sharing 

kitny subjective thy total hun ????

My Today's MGT601 Paper :-

Total Questions were 50 , 40 mcq's 10 short n long questions 

1. Table was given and we have to identify job specification and job description marks 3 
  2. don't remember exact question but was related to dicipinary level i ddnt find exact words in handouts :x 3 marks 
  3. Three objective of advertising 3 marks
  4. For any business favorable business environment is essential particularly if you are planning to do business beyond the country boundaries. How you asses that business environment is favorable for your business? (mention any three) 3 marks 
  5. Why ATC is disappointing is for Pakistan ? 5 marks ans is on page 106 lecture 41 ^_^ 
  6. TBT 5 marks
  7. Measure to undertaken for promoting framework five points deny thy 5 marks
  8. ingredients of working capital management in small enterprise 
  9. One was about business environment 
  10. Statistic Quality Control sy tha we have to find out the system and work of that system (1 for system, 4 for work)

mcq's were random rely on handouts plz and must prepare my paper i'm sure in main sy questions zaror repeat hony ^_^ 

Remember me in your precious prayers 

JazakAllah Khair 

Happy cнαи∂α :)  thanks for sharing 

RSS

Latest Activity

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service