We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
MGT601 All Current Mid Term Papers Spring 2015 & Past Mid Term Papers at One Place from 20 June 2015 ~ 01 July 2015
You Can Download Solved Mid Term Papers, Short Notes, Lecture Wise Questions Answers Files, Solved MCQs, Solved Quizzes , Solved Mid Term Subjective Papers , Solved Mid Term Objective Papers From This Discussion For Preparation Mid Term Papers of Fall 2014
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
You Can download papers by a simple click on file. All the uploaded filed are in Zip file or PDF format So Install Adobe Reader and Winrar Software’s to open these Files
Note: If you download files with Internet Download Manager (IDM), you would face problem of damage files. All files are correct and no damage file, If you face this problem, Open IDM > Click on Options > Click on File Types > Remove PDF and ZIP from files types and save. After it download again files, files will work properly.OR Press alt+click the file ...
Thanks and Regards,
VU Students.ning Social Network.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Total questions 23
Total marks 39
18 marks MCQs (some of them from prvious past papers) and 5 subjective questions as below
1. Distinguish the following activities as cash outflow or cash inflow (5 marks 1x0.5)
2. How primary & secondary sources can be helpful in gathering the relevant data for market analysis? (5 marks)
3. Government is undertaking serious efforts to develop SMEs culture in Pakistan one of these is undertaking different reforms to boost socio-economic sectors. Mention any of the five reforms implemented by government to develop SME? (5 marks)
4. After studying SME management course, you may be one of the potential entrepreneurs of future business world. In your Point Of View what is a business plan? Why is it necessary? (3 marks)
5. SME Credit endowment fund was established to develop the SME in Pakistan. Why it was develop? Illustrate with an example. (3 marks)
Lill Khan thnx for sharing