We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Spring 2016

SME Management MGT601

GDB # 01

Due date: May 17, 2016

Learning Objective

The prime objective of this discussion is to familiarize the students about different policies adopted by government for SMEs, entrepreneur role and the possible actions to improve the conditions of SMEs.

Learning outcomes

After attempting this activity, students will be able to:

1.      Comprehend actual market situation and the possible complications for SMEs

2.      Suggest actionable steps for SMEs development & growth.

The case

We are well aware of the fact that Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are contributing a sufficient share in GDP. Government of Pakistan is trying to create a favorable environment by bringing reforms (Educational, Financial and Taxation etc.) providing infrastructure, financial assistance and support facilities for the smooth development of SMEs. However the pragmatic conditions indicate that the government is yet failed to deliver desired outcomes. This leads to many black holes in external environment, which refrain an enterprise to achieve its goal. Despite the government claims that a favorable environment is set for entrepreneurs and likely efforts are underway to reduce the barriers for SMEs. However entrepreneurs have their own opinion and does not seem agree with the claims made by the government.

In the light of above case, you have to answer the following queries.

1. Do you agree or disagree with the stance of entrepreneurs. Justify chosen stance with solid arguments.
  2.  Suggest any five measures to government that can remove hurdles to start and develop an enterprise? (Do not mention those that are discussed in case)

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 999

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

yeh idea solution h umeed kerta hn ic se ap sab ki madad ho jye gi ..apny format or ideas me convert ker lijiye ga sb friends

Attachments:

otherwise u can mail me on my email adress
yaar9055@gmail.com

check your mail please

email th me check ni kr skaa kal shaam me
lekin me kal subha e idea solution post kr gya tha uper apny check ni kiya kya

Only take idea....

Attachments:

Both the assignment files uploaded here are the same i guess they have been copied from the same source. :/

ye meri e upload ki huwi file dobara se upload ki gye h
and me ny just for idea solution upload ki thi ap logon ny icko samjh k khud se changing krni thi na

RSS

Latest Activity

Mehboob Ali Cheema left a comment for areeba khan
25 minutes ago
+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT301 Principles of Marketing Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group MGT301 Principles of Marketing
1 hour ago
+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT301 Principles of Marketing Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group MGT301 Principles of Marketing
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Profile IconPreçîõûš and Fari Malik joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
1 hour ago
Preçîõûš joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Preçîõûš replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion CS408 - Human Computer Interaction Assignment No.1 Semester: Fall 2019 in the group CS408 Human Computer Interaction
1 hour ago
Preçîõûš replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion CS408 - Human Computer Interaction Assignment No.1 Semester: Fall 2019 in the group CS408 Human Computer Interaction
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Nissa commented on + M.Tariq Malik's group EDU430 ICT in Education
2 hours ago
Fahad liked + M.Tariq Malik's group CS206 Introduction to Network Design & Analysis
2 hours ago
Fahad liked + M.Tariq Malik's group CS205 Information Security
2 hours ago
Fahad joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
2 hours ago
Fahad joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
2 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service