We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Files Upload Here.

Approximately there are more than 3.2 million business enterprises in Pakistan, who are employing more than 78% of the non agricultural labor force and have contribution of more than 30% to the GDP. Thus the promotion of SMEs is the center piece of government policies for economic revival, poverty alleviation and employment generation. However the figures set by the government are difficult to achieve due to lack of power, infrastructure, law & order situation and complex legal process to establish and run a SME setup.

Arham enterprises are a newly established venture in gem & Jewellery field. All the prerequisites have been attained and company is at the verge of marketing its products. Keeping in view the position of the company and nature of the product, what kind of marketing mix would you suggest to Arham enterprises for its Gem products? Discuss with solid points.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1326

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

is main marketing k 4 p's discuss karny hain ???

As products are decided and approval is obtained, means place is also decided. Company has to start with promotion and same time fix competitive price for its products. We can add some detain in this to make our answer.

i think place is not clearly mentioned here. we should strat form place and then price and promotion.

What are the Four P’s?

Price
The first of the four P’s is price. From the manufacturer to the customer, price must be thoroughly examined all the way through the buying/purchasing process. Make sure you consider everything that the price of a product entails; variables that affect price include distribution, location of distribution, the retailer’s price mark-up, competitor pricing and payment plans.

Product
The second of the 4 P’s is product. In determining the product, you must ask pertinent questions to further understand the product that you want to sell. For example, “What problem will this product solve?” or “What will be the features and benefits of this product?” You must determine how your product is unique to the market and who is most likely to purchase the product. One important note: make sure you address the features that aren’t found in this product. No one product can do everything, so narrow down the features and benefits as well as what the product is lacking.

Promotion
The third P is promotion. How are you going to promote this product? Whether it’s through web promotions, traditional advertising, event marketing or another tactic, you need to make sure that your marketing strategy is appropriate for the product, price and customer. An inadequate promotional initiative can waste time and revenue.

Placement

The fourth and final P is placement. Placement clarifies where a product will be sold. Will it be available in both brick-and-mortar retailers and through online merchants? It is important to figure out if product is suited for the placement that you’ve selected. It is also wise to determine an exit strategy if your product does not do well and you need to find a new sales channel.

To create the right marketing mix, businesses have to meet the following conditions:

• The product has to have the right features - for example, it must look good and work well.
  • The price must be right. Consumer will need to buy in large numbers to produce a healthy profit.
  • The goods must be in the right place at the right time. Making sure that the goods arrive when and where they are wanted is an important operation.
  • The target group needs to be made aware of the existence and availability of the product through promotion. Successful promotion helps a firm to spread costs over a larger output.

Asalam o alikum Dear Friends!

i regard we have to discuss price because the price of any company are effected by mean of internal and external environmental factors. Thus external factors includes:

• Nature of market and demand 
  • Competition 
  • And other environmental factors (government policies for economic revival, poverty alleviation and employment generation) 

Accordingly i suggest price factor to be discussed 

Have any objections in this regard?

Best Regards
TariqSarraf, Faisalabad

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

i think we  have to discuss promotion if a product is not advertised than it cant be known in the market.And due to no promotion product will not have good sales in the market means customer ko pta he nahi kay koi product aya hai to us product ki sale bhi to km ho gi na...to sale brahany kay liye promotion imp hai...

if you wanted to market a high profile brand, you would focus on promotion rather than price...if i m wrong then plzzzzz tell the right ans ...bcs i havnt done my gdb yet..i want to be sure..

i had done some research and i found that promotion n price is imp but i m not sure which 1 should be post for gdb..these are few researches..

You can sell a good product with right price at appropriate place.
You can sell a product with high price or inappropriate place by promotion.

The best product in the world will not sell if it is not promoted, visible in your store, and have a price that consumers are willing to pay.

price is that factor which is effected by externl environmental force because in above mentioned seconario following factors have been shown : 

lack of power, infrastructure, law & order situation and complex legal process to establish and run a SME setup.

if you promote promotional so give reason ?

RSS

Latest Activity

Atif Malik updated their profile
8 minutes ago
Shani Gujjar updated their profile
8 minutes ago
HaMza Tufail left a comment for Aniqa Fatima
13 minutes ago
HaMza Tufail left a comment for + M.Tariq Malik
41 minutes ago
+ ! ❤INNOCENT❤ commented on + ! ❤INNOCENT❤'s photo
53 minutes ago
Profile IconAmna, noor, tafseel and 15 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
56 minutes ago
Syeda left a comment for Hafiz Furqan Sabir
1 hour ago
Hadi replied to MIT's discussion Visual Programing (CS411) Assignment#01 Deadline Date = 18-11-2019 in the group CS411 Visual Programming
1 hour ago
Profile IconHadi and Fazal ur Rehman joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
1 hour ago
November 2019 replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS301 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group CS301 Data Structures
1 hour ago
KIRAN SIAF replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion How to Prepare The Mid Term Exams & Study in VU
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion Waqar Files For Mid Term Past Papers
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion VU All Handouts Power Point Slides ( Handouts PPTs)
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion Army Public School and College Mangla........ Staff required!!
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked shan's discussion project cs619
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked UMER UMER's discussion images111.jpg
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked + Iuuoɔǝut +'s discussion TERMPAPER ON ‘FINANCIAL SYSTEM OF BANGLADESH’.
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Mera tu Mohabbat se aitbar.............:-P
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Hazam Kary....!
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AG liked +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Kashish Aur Mohabbat
1 hour ago

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service