We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Pakistan is an under developed country and SME’s are playing an important role in uplifting its economy. There are approximately 3.4 million business enterprises in Pakistan. SMEs contribute over 30% to the GDP. Establishing and Promoting of SME’s is the prime concern of Government policy for economic revival, poverty alleviation and employment generation. But alarming point is that it could not grow like Malaysia, Twain, South Korea and other countries. Still, in Pakistan SME’s and entrepreneurs are known as imitating entrepreneurs, heavily depend upon innovative entrepreneurs from developed countries Japan, Germany, China etc. So, for an entrepreneur to start business must have sufficient cash in hand and most importantly business guts and skills.
Point of Discussion
In your opinion, what sort of actions to be taken by the government to promote SME’s in country and what contribution can be added by the private sector to promote the trend of entrepreneurship in country?
1. Do not copy the introduction, history and any information from official websites as it is not required and will be graded as ZERO.
2. You are required to read the handouts and relevant material (if available) before attempting this discussion.
3. Stay within the POD and do not add irrelevant or obnoxious material.
4. It is strictly prohibited to reproduce or copy/paste any readily available material available on internet.
5. Be careful from those blogs who are promoting cheating culture among our students and killing their creativity and critical thinking. Answers copied from such blogs will be straightaway marked as ZERO. Similarly any relevant or irrelevant material copied from internet sources will get the same treatment. It can seriously damage your grades.
6. It is an opinion based discussion. Any identical answer will not be treated as coincidental and will be straightaway marked as zero. It can seriously damage your grades.
7. There is no grace period in case of GDB
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
ho jao start bs aik din he ha
kuch idea dain . ya aik do point bata dain
+♦6^6 Faizan Raza o ho ap ko pata chl he gia m ny to is liy bola tha ta k jildi discussion start ho.
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
GDB relate Chapter 4,5,6,7...........
he he he he. teacher demand fresh ideas from individual student.
Plz share hints and ideas solution.... as he said that Do not copy the introduction, history and any information from official websites as it is not required and will be graded as ZERO
ap hi start kro discussion koi idea share kro
There is a need to develop a comprehensive SME Policy for Pakistan that defines the role of concerned public sector institutions. Such a Policy framework will provide the required direction and focus for achieving SME led economic growth resulting in job creation and reduction in poverty.
koi hoor bi hai to wo bi bata dona behnaa
what contribution can be added by the private sector to promote the trend of entrepreneurship in country?
plzzzz discuss this portion of GDB
Raat gye ya kasi news share kar di ap na