We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

MGT602 - Graded Discussion Board (GDB) will be opened on July 27, 2018 - Due Date August 02, 2018.

Important announcement

Graded Discussion Board

Entrepreneurship (MGT602)

Dear Students!

This is to inform that Graded Discussion Board (GDB) will be opened on July 27, 2018 for discussion and last date for posting your discussion will be August 02, 2018.

Topic/Area for Discussion

Exploration of business opportunities

This Graded Discussion Board will cover first 30 lessons.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 907

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

kindly share some ideal solution

I also need help

GDB MGT602 SOL

1. Opportunities/Needs are created.

In my opinion, business opportunities are created. In order to facilitate the customer to meet their routine-life needs, entrepreneur collects information from the market based on customer needs and strives to achieve their entrepreneurial mission.

1. Example: Online banking system can be taken as an example from real life. Bank’s working style has been manual before the use of E-banking. With this, banking system created an opportunity to update their operations and to give more comfort to the customer in their day-to-day activities.
  2. Arguments:
  3. Bank operations became more efficient than ever before. E-banking saves time of both the banks and the customers in banking activities.
  4. It is not feasible for all the customers to approach the banks all the time. E-banking is an attractive opportunity for such type of customers. Location does not hinder their bank-related activities while using e-banking.
  5. It is an easy and secure way to transfer a large sum of money through e-banking. Minimum risk of theft is involved in it.
  6. Another advantage of e-banking is that customers can check their account information anytime. There is an alert system for payment and receiving through which customer remains updated about their transactions.

Note: I have prepared this gdb according to my knowledge and the facts I gathered. It is requested to you to get the idea from this and not to copy the context in whole.

thanks

Opportunities/Needs area unit created.

In my opinion, business opportunities area unit created. So as to facilitate the client to satisfy their routine-life desires, businessperson (entrepreneur) collects data from the market supported client desires and strives to attain their entrepreneurial mission.

Example:

E-commerce system is taken as associate example from world. Ecommerce has become thus in style and profitable owing to variety of on-line searching advantages patrons have discovered since the start of the electronic commerce era...

Arguments:

Due to rising of technology, business organizations have converted from the standard methodology of commerce merchandise to electronic methodology of commerce merchandise. Business organizations use web as a main vehicle to conduct business transactions.

Online stores don't have area constraints and a large style of merchandise is displayed on websites. It helps the analytical patrons to buy a product when a decent search.

1. Convenience of on-line searching

Customers can buy things from the comfort of their own homes or work place. Searching is created easier and convenient for the client through web. It’s additionally simple to cancel the transactions.

2. Availability of online shop

The mall is open on 365 x 24 x 7. So, time does not act as a barrier, wherever the vendor and buyers are.

3. Online tracking

Online consumers can track the order status and delivery status tracking of shipping is also available.

4. Comparisons

Companies display the whole range of products offered by them to attract customers with different tastes and needs. This enables the buyers to choose from a variety of models after comparing the finish, features and price of the products on display, Sometimes, price comparisons are also available online.

Top six reasons given by shoppers in shopping for through web

1. Saves time and efforts.
  2. Convenience of searching reception.
  3. Vary wide selection large choice} / range of merchandise area unit offered.
  4. Sensible discounts / lower costs.
  5. Get elaborate data of the merchandise.
  6. We will compare varied models / brands.

GDB MGT602 SOL
Opportunities/Needs are created.
In my opinion, business opportunities are created. In order to facilitate the customer to meet their routine-life needs, entrepreneur collects information from the market based on customer needs and strives to achieve their entrepreneurial mission.
Example: Online banking system can be taken as an example from real life. Bank’s working style has been manual before the use of E-banking. With this, banking system created an opportunity to update their operations and to give more comfort to the customer in their day-to-day activities.
Arguments:
Bank operations became more efficient than ever before. E-banking saves time of both the banks and the customers in banking activities.
It is not feasible for all the customers to approach the banks all the time. E-banking is an attractive opportunity for such type of customers. Location does not hinder their bank-related activities while using e-banking.
It is an easy and secure way to transfer a large sum of money through e-banking. Minimum risk of theft is involved in it.
Another advantage of e-banking is that customers can check their account information anytime. There is an alert system for payment and receiving through which customer remains updated about their transactions.
Note: I have prepared this gdb according to my knowledge

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service