ASSIGNMENT NO. 01 (NON-GRADED)
DUE DATE: 22ND DECEMBER, 2013
ASSIGNMENT:Following are the slogans of some companies of Pakistan. You have to create mission statement which at least consists of 4 components of mission, mentioned at your handouts.
1. To quite simply, make the drinks that you only want to drink.
2. "Good Food , Good Life"
24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” or “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word format.
• You may also compose your assignment in Open Office format.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• Use APA style for referencing and citation. For guidance search “APA reference style” in Google and read various websites containing information for better understanding or visit http://linguistics.byu.edu/faculty/henrichsenl/apa/APA01.html
This assignment is optional (Non Graded). The assignment would be graded and notified accordingly. But marks/grade of the assignment has no effect on the Final Grades.
BEST OF LUCK
Friends, though the assignment is non-graded but we must solve and submit it to have a clear concept of Mission statement.
Don,t copy it...
only read it for knowledge...
bhai jaan ap ny koi new research nai ki,, simple google ko use kar k file upload kar di or ooper apny mobile number ka saticker laga dia hy,,, bus
Components of a Mission Statement
Mission statements can and do vary in length, content, format, and specificity. Most practitioners and
academicians of strategic management consider an effective statement to exhibit nine characteristics or
components. Because a mission statement is often the most visible and public part of the strategic management process, it is important that it includes all of these essential components. Components and
corresponding questions that a mission statement should answer are given here.
1. Customers: Who are the firm's customers?
2. Products or services: What are the firm's major products or services?
3. Markets: Geographically, where does the firm compete?
4. Technology: Is the firm technologically current?
5. Concern for survival, growth, and profitability: Is the firm committed to growth and financial soundness?
6. Philosophy: What are the basic beliefs, values, aspirations, and ethical priorities of the firm?
7. Self-concept: What is the firm's distinctive competence or major competitive advantage?
8. Concern for public image: Is the firm responsive to social, community, and environmental concerns?
9. Concern for employees: Are employees a valuable asset of the firm?
1st need to understand the assignment requirement for better solution ...So, please tell about this "4 components of mission, mentioned at your handouts."
There are 9 essential components for good mission statement. These are mentioned above by me. Taken from handout, please.
this is Good as compare to rai irfan sab
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
Good Food for Good Life. Slogan explains the mission statement of nestle As Nestlé, we believe that research can help us make better food so that people live a better life. Good Food is the primary source of Good Health throughout life. We strive to bring consumers foods that are safe, of high quality and provide consumers foods that are safe, of high quality and provide Nutrition, Health and Wellness, Nestlé products bring consumers the vital ingredients of taste and pleasure. As consumers continue to make choices regarding foods and beverages they consume, Nestlé helps provide selections for all individual
taste and lifestyle preferences. Research is a key part of our heritage at Nestlé and an essential element of our future. We know there is still much to discover about health, wellness and the role of food in our lives, and we continue to search for answers to bring consumers Good Food for Good Life.
Nestlé is a company founded on the principles of nutrition, health and wellness. At Nestlé we understand the importance of giving our consumers food and beverages that taste great and help them enrich their lives. That's what "Nestlé. Good Food, Good Life" is all about.
Here are just a few of the principles that drive our mission to offer you and your family delicious, high-quality products.
To quite simply, make the
drinks that you only want to
drink Slogan explains the mission statement of what?
plzz ya batany neslte to easy ha