Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

MGT 603 1st GDB Starting Date Thursday, June 13, 2013 Closing Date Monday, June 17, 2013

CPM matrix:
Many mobile companies are in a rivalry to occupy the major share of market. According to the latest research, Samsung Galaxy S4 seems to be giving tough competition to Apple iPhone 5, as few years back Apple iPhone had gripped the whole market with its unique features and advanced iPhone series.
Following are the estimated rating of smart phones according to their market share:
· IPhone = 2.3
· Samsung Galaxy = 3.5
Point of Discussion: Based on the rating mentioned above, you are required to
· Choose the weak and strong rival from “iPhone and “Samsung Galaxy”.
· Mention ONLY the threats & weaknesses for “weak” smart phone and opportunities and strengths of “strong” rival.

Smart phone (Choose the weak and strong rival from the above smartphones)
Threats
Weaknesses

1)

2)
Opportunities
Strengths

Important Instructions:
1. No definition/explanation is required. 2. Your discussion must be based on logical facts. 3. No theoretical or subjective discussion is required. 4. Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.5. Be concise and to the point in your comments. 6. Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical / copied comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course.7. Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.

Views: 3529

Replies to This Discussion

mjhe to iss gdb ki kuch smjh hi nai a rai he, plz koi help kroo

simple sa gdb ha net sa daikho samsung aur iphone k bary ma waha sa weakness r stregnht btani ha

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

Android/WP7/iOS strengths and weaknesses.
Ok, well I figured instead of a thread where everyone just comes in and posts their favorite OS it would be nice to put a little bit more thought into our posts. So, what are your opinion on these 3 OSes and what would you say their strengths and weaknesses are? My opinions are as follows;

Android:
Strengths- Completely open source and all APIs readily available, huge market of apps, best hardware selection.

Weaknesses- Ugly and laggy user interface due to no hardware accelerated UI, OEM's additions to the UI generally suck, able to get viruses, terrible fragmentation, worst update process ever.

General opinion- It was fun but flashing roms at least once a week was getting annoying and the fact that the update process is generally non-existent is an annoyance. It's terrible knowing that if I went out and bought the latest 2.2-2.3 phone today it's highly unlikely that it would ever see 2.4 or whatever the next iteration might be.

great tariq bro kuj kuj thik ha

features likh dain or......... kuch tu btao

yar ap log inki weaknness r threats waikh

strong kon hai iphone ya samsung glaxy. i think samsung glaxy? if  i am rite then plz tel me????

yes umair samsung glaxy ma thora different ha

sara rolla Table ka hay. jis ko table ke samijh aye jay assignment easily solve kar saktha hay. so understand the table and share ur understanding

ali123 bro ap in points ko daikho jo mobile ap strong consider krty ho uski opportunities and strength likho ga r jo weak ha uski weakness and threats likho ga

Point of Discussion: Based on the rating mentioned above, you are required to

• Choose the weak and strong rival from “iPhone and “Samsung Galaxy”.
  • Mention ONLY the threats & weaknesses for “weak” smart phone and opportunities and strengths of “strong” rival.

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

Latest Activity

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service