QUESTION:

As you have read in your course that strengths and weaknesses are an organization's internal

controllable activities that are performed especially well or poorly and opportunities and threats

are the external factors. The organization either small or large has to keep an eye on the internal

and external environment for keeping the pace with the changing environment.

Read the following situation and identify what you consider to be Fashion Inn’s major

opportunities, threats, strengths, and weaknesses. List these key factors under separate

headings.

(5 Marks for each)

Fashion Inn is a local garment factory in Faisalabad. His owner Mr. Sadiq is not very well

educated but has a good sense of business. He is very polite with his workers and staff and treats

them like a family. Usually he prefers to take opinion from his staff and workers before making

a final decision. Mr. Sadiq owns the land of the factory plus has good financial support. He also

has good contact with some politicians. In these days he is looking for suppliers from whom he

can purchase his raw martial in some cheaper prices as he is thinking to lower down his prices in

coming season. In addition to that he is not satisfied with the quality of the raw material. He has

also heard from his manager that one of his competitors is planning to explore Europe market by

exporting ready made garments. Seasonal change in the garment business is problematic in sense

that he has to deliver his supply well on time in the market to secure confirm sale and profit.

Economic downturn and inflation has also adversely affected the purchasing power of people in

Pakistan.

Please Discuss Here about this assignment

for complete assignment.see the attached file pls

Views: 192

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I have tried to solve this assignment. But I m unable to find out the oppertunities from the given case. However, I m gona discuss the remaining three parts as under;

STRENGHTS
Sound fincial condition of the owner.
Decentrelized dicision making approach or Interprenourial style of mnagement.
Good relations with politicians.
Committed managers & employees due to participative decision making approach.
Mr. Sadiq possesses a good interprenourial skills.
Land of the company is not rented or leased. Its owned by the Mr. Sadiq.

WEAKNESS;
Smaller size of target market.
The company has no strong brand.
Less positioning of company s' products into customer s' mind.
Lack of marketing and operational expertises.
Low quality of raw material.

THREATS:
Inflation
Economic downturn
Seasonal change in garments business
Adverse economic conditions resulting lower purchasing power of customers.
Competitor s' threats.

OPPERTUNITIES:
I m unable to find any oppertunity for Mr. Sadiq in the given case. So if anyone out of u can do this, then I thinks the assignment is solved.
kashif yaar thanks alot...

great work
STRENGHTS
Sound financial condition of the owner.
Decentralized decision making approach or Entrepreneurial style of management.
Mr. Sadiq possesses a good entrepreneurial skills.

WEAKNESS;
Lack of marketing and operational expertise’s.

THREATS:
Inflation
Economic downturn
Competitor s' threats.
plz kashif bhai.try to find out the opprtunities and upload it.plz plz plz :(
See the attached file MGT603 Assignment Solution
Attachments:
In my perception these are the major heads of SWOT in the given scenario now discuss

Mr. Sadiq is not very well educated

Weakness

but has a good sense of business.

Strength

He is very polite with his workers and staff and treats them like a family.

Strength

Usually he prefers to take opinion from his staff and workers before making a final decision.

Strength

Mr. Sadiq owns the land of the factory plus has good financial support.

Strength

He also has good contact with some politicians.

Strength

In these days he is looking for suppliers from whom he can purchase his raw martial in some cheaper prices as he is thinking to lower down his prices in coming season.

Opportunity
In addition to that he is not satisfied with the quality of the raw material.

Opportunity

He has also heard from his manager that one of his competitors is planning to explore Europe market by exporting ready made garments.

Opportunity as well threat

Seasonal change in the garment business is problematic in sense that he has to deliver his supply well on time in the market to secure confirm sale and profit.

Threat

Economic downturn and inflation has also adversely affected the purchasing power of people in Pakistan.

Threat
Salam to all Virtualians !
Let me to consult with my friend who is holding a degree of MS (Business Management ) from IBA Karachi. I m sure that he can help us. I will upload the solution as I get it.
QUESTION:
As you have read in your course that strengths and weaknesses are an organization's internal
controllable activities that are performed especially well or poorly and opportunities and threats
are the external factors. The organization either small or large has to keep an eye on the internal
and external environment for keeping the pace with the changing environment.
Read the following situation and identify what you consider to be Fashion Inn’s major
opportunities, threats, strengths, and weaknesses. List these key factors under separate
headings.
(5 Marks for each)
Fashion Inn is a local garment factory in Faisalabad. His owner Mr. Sadiq is not very well
educated but has a good sense of business. He is very polite with his workers and staff and treats
them like a family. Usually he prefers to take opinion from his staff and workers before making
a final decision. Mr. Sadiq owns the land of the factory plus has good financial support. He also
has good contact with some politicians. In these days he is looking for suppliers from whom he
can purchase his raw martial in some cheaper prices as he is thinking to lower down his prices in
coming season. In addition to that he is not satisfied with the quality of the raw material. He has
also heard from his manager that one of his competitors is planning to explore Europe market by
exporting ready made garments. Seasonal change in the garment business is problematic in sense
that he has to deliver his supply well on time in the market to secure confirm sale and profit.
Economic downturn and inflation has also adversely affected the purchasing power of people in Pakistan.
Idea Solution

STRENGHTS

Sound financial condition of the owner.

Decentralized decision making approach or Entrepreneurial style of management.

Mr. Sadiq possesses a good entrepreneurial skills.

WEAKNESS;

Lack of marketing and operational expertise’s.

THREATS:

Inflation

Economic downturn

Competitor s' threats.

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service