Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Current Mid Term Papers Nov 2011, (Fall 2011)

Current Fall 2011 Papers, November 2011 Papers, Mid Term Fall 2011 Papers, Solved Papers, Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs

Views: 2316

Replies to This Discussion

Please Share your Current Papers Questions/Pattern here to help each other. Thanks

My Today paper .... Its Halwa ..... Very very easy 

Attachments:

my today's sm paper

28 mcqs

short questions

1. factor A = 1 ,factor B= 3 and factor C = 4, according to IFE matrix what do they indicate.
  2. in your opinion what would be the circumstances if low cost producer introduces effectiveness.

long questions

1. what would be the situations in which horizontal integration strategy can be used?
  2. write the five steps of EFV  matrix.

all the best.

regards

Strategi Management (26/11/11) paper. 

28 MCQS.
15 OLD
13 NEW BUT LOOKS EASY.
Theoretical:
Penetration strategy with example. 3 marks.
IFE Matrix, 2 questions, 1, 3marks, weighted score being 4, 3 and 1., other question, 5 marks, detail note on ife.
Strengths and weaknesses of an organization, 5 marks.
Paper looks easy, go head boys.

15 OLD
13 NEW BUT LOOKS EASY.
Theoretical:
IFE Matrix, 2 questions, 1, 3marks, weighted score being 4, 3 and 1., other question, 5 marks, detail note on ife.
Paper looks easy, go head boys.

Ppaer patren of Mgt603
28 mcqs 
4 long qustion( 2 question 3, 3 marks and 2 question 5,5 marks)

Write any 2 multniatnoal company name and discuss its work(5)
dicuss mangement "controling" function(5)
Suppose according to the IFE matrix, the total weighted score of certain company is 2.36. what is mean by this.
1 question i dont remember.
mcqs are mostly past paper.

my today papers is:

28 mcqs were past papers.

subjective questions were following:

1)any two local or multinational companies touch in market penetration. use markete penetration. justyfy your answer.

2)any two local or multinational companies relatde with backward integration. justyfy your answer.

3)what is organizing? only thre activities describes in this function during management makes extablishment.

what is reach marketing test? and what is its implementation in organization.

please see book and search answers for thse given questions for today starategic management.

mgt603 today paper.

by

syed m. hussain shah

please join me for more detail. 03138866819

Allah bless you!

28 MCQS.
15 OLD
13 NEW BUT LOOKS EASY.
Theoretical:

mgt603_Mid Term_Latest Paper_26 Nov 2011 

Ppaer patren of Mgt603
28 mcqs 
4 long qustion( 2 question 3, 3 marks and 2 question 5,5 marks)

Write any 2 multniatnoal company name and discuss its work(5)
dicuss mangement "controling" function(5)
Suppose according to the IFE matrix, the total weighted score of certain company is 2.36. what is mean by this.
1 question i dont remember.
mcqs are mostly past paper.

Today was my MGT603 paper or it was too easy, total questions was 32, 28 MCQs and 4 long questions and all objective+ subjective from past papers except 8 MCQs but they was also understanding. subjective questions are following,

What should be the characteristics of a firm that is successfully pursuing a Cost Leadership Strategy? Enlist any six of them.

Answer:

Six characteristics of successfully persuing cost leadership strategy firm:

1-Limited perks.

2-High efficiency.

3- Low overhead.

4-Wide spans of control.

5-Intensive screening of budget.

6-Employees participation in cost control efforts.

Question No: 31 ( Marks: 5 )

List down and explain five steps that comprise an effective framework for conducting an EFE Matrix.

Today was my MGT603 paper.
100% mcqs were from past papers including long questions.

Long question were:

1. Define cost/benefit analysis?
2. What activities are performed in strategy evaluation stage under controlling function of
management?
3. In your opinion, what can be the circumstances when a Low Cost Producer in an industry
brings effectiveness?
4. What are strengths and weaknesses of an organization? Explain with the help of examples.

All the best :)

What is the significance of activity ratios for an organization and what are its major types? 3

Explain Market penetration strategy with the help of an example of a local or multinational firm operating in Pakistan? 3

List down and explain five steps that comprise an effective framework for conducting an IFE Matrix.5

Being a project manager of Darwin dairies, you are given the task of preparing a report that whether your firm should develop a new product or not. What factors would you consider while preparing this report?5

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service